2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Refurbished?
laugh.gif
It's my first time buying used shoes so I gave them a deep cleaning inside and out lol

I think their draw was fixed based on who won.... if they awarded it based on who's first in line at every one of their major SB and collab drops then the right guy won.... but this one reeks of them just giving it to him b/c of his relationship with them. Show me video of that draw and then I'll eat my words.

I think their draw was fixed based on who won.... if they awarded it based on who's first in line at every one of their major SB and collab drops then the right guy won.... but this one reeks of them just giving it to him b/c of his relationship with them. Show me video of that draw and then I'll eat my words.
I'm not saying it was rigged but...the people that won at Civil and PLA are both "businesses" and each of their Instagram pages are followed by the respective shops from which they won.

Could be coincidence or pure chance but...
Who knows man...who knows.

I would imagine it would be hard for some of the smaller shops to NOT lean towards their locals on the raffles

Hell I was close to driving 6 hours to get a chance in NOLA

I'm sure all kinds of new faces showed up and I know for sure I would want one of my loyal customers to take home the prize if I was a shop owner

Been away from the thread for a few days but it's been booming lol . I'm focused on these reverse wheats right now. I can't wait until we see some better shots of them . Had to sleep on the denim highs to handle something so I'm hoping nike doesn't drop the ball on these new wheats . if they're as buttery as the silver boxes I'll be content

Who knows man...who knows.

Show me the video of the draw with everyones legit tags in the bucket and I'll eat my words. There's way too much coincidence on this one to think otherwise. I see it at all the drops, there's the guys who hang around the shop and work the relationship and God bless them for it, you seem them every drop. If this is the fruit of ones labor and it was worth all their time sitting around that place then more power to them. But then call it what it is, a reward for being a super loyal customer that they call friend. Call me salty, I would have just hoped that it didn't seem like the average guys who came in had a chance.... I'd be curious if any other guys who have physically been around the shop will come out and back me up on what I think is going on...

I would imagine it would be hard for some of the smaller shops to NOT lean towards their locals on the raffles

I'm sure all kinds of new faces showed up and I know for sure I would want one of my loyal customers to take home the prize if I was a shop owner

Then say that's what you're going to do as a shop.... don't hide behind a fake raffle....

Then say that's what you're going to do as a shop.... don't hide behind a fake raffle....
The can't come out and say it though. If they made this kind of statement then the Nike hammer could fall on the shop. 

I get what you are saying and agree, but no shop is going to bite the hand that feeds them. 

Last edited:
The can't come out and say it though. If they made this statement then the Nike hammer could fall on the shop. 

I get what you are saying and agree, but no shop is going to bite the hand that feeds them. 

So what's that say about the shop??? Not all customers are treated fairly it seems....

I mean y'all are acting like Nike ain't showing love to the shops the same way that the shops are showing love to their loyal customers...Yellow Lobs to Atlas, WTDs to Black Sheep, Laus to Premier...

Grand rapids isn't a big town most of the guys who came out for these were regulars. Kinda fishy the guy who won had his personal pair of forbes lows used in a premier photoshoot earlier this week...

Last edited:
I mean y'all are acting like Nike ain't showing love to the shops the same way that the shops are showing love to their loyal customers...Yellow Lobs to Atlas, WTDs to Black Sheep, Laus to Premier...

I'm just saying to be honest and if it clearly isn't a raffle, don't pretend it's a raffle.... Hell, if it wasn't a raffle I would have voted for the guy at premier to get it who actually "won", his fold up chair has more hours on it in front of the store than at his house.

So what's that say about the shop??? Not all customers are treated fairly it seems....
Customers treated fairly?

How about the customers treating the shop fairly? AKA support your local

I'd like to think I would have a better shot at winning a "raffle" from my local vs someone that has never bought anything from them

I might be in the minority but I like having a shop that I can go to..... nothing feels better than buying something and taking it home vs buying and waiting 3-4 days for them to arrive via the mail ( I am also talking about general skate stuff too, not just shoes)

That's the reality of the world my dude. Shops will cater to the local/big spenders for keeping them in business. I was chatting with a guy at a Nike store when picking up the Forbes that used to work at Undefeated and he was telling me about all kinds of shady stuff that happened. Managers would tell him to tell customers they were sold out of shoes knowing there was a FSR in the back, a certain celebrity automatically got 2 pairs  in their size reserved at each location, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom