2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was wondering the same thing, like you really can't get a better pic than that...
[emoji]128533[/emoji]

How does the blue box era fit compared to the new teal boxes? Not the ishod's, but the padded tongues. Got the Mcflys and they are a little tight. I wear a size 10 in all jordans but a 10.5 in all air max's. Not sure how the different eras compare to eachother. Thanx in advance..

When did nike redesign the low top dunks? I ordered a pair just to rock as a 'go to' or a daily and they were narrow asf. Couldn't fit 'em.

So I returned them and ordered a different pair that wasn't that "Ishod Wair" model. Same thing. Too narrow and couldn't fit 'em.
mad.gif

Are all the dunk lows made this way now? That would be terrible.
mean.gif

1st pair I ordered:

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-ishod-wair-skate-shoes/black-light-graphite-white

2nd pair:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s...skateboarding-shoe/pid-11237015/pgid-11832800

Dont wanna waste my time if they're all like this now.

When did nike redesign the low top dunks? I ordered a pair just to rock as a 'go to' or a daily and they were narrow asf. Couldn't fit 'em.

So I returned them and ordered a different pair that wasn't that "Ishod Wair" model. Same thing. Too narrow and couldn't fit 'em.
mad.gif

Are all the dunk lows made this way now? That would be terrible.
mean.gif

1st pair I ordered:

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-ishod-wair-skate-shoes/black-light-graphite-white

2nd pair:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s...skateboarding-shoe/pid-11237015/pgid-11832800

Dont wanna waste my time if they're all like this now.
Second pair you ordered is also the new/Ishod Cut even if it isn't listed as an IW.

In short, yes, the majority of models will be cut like that going forward.

However, they are keeping the fat tongues on QS and special releases. Most recently the Orange Box and Pink Box lows have the stuffed tongue that most of us prefer.

For highs, the last couple of traditional style releases have included TRD in the name for "Traditional" and recent releases include Silver Box, Black Box, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Reese Forbes Denim High

Got these Jedis for cheap for but there's some separation at the midsole above the stitch line. What's the best glue to use to mend these?
id say barge cement super stik. its flexible and strong. most restorers have moved away from regular barge and infinity barge.

Went old school with my last 3 pickups.  All DS except the Lodens.  Lodens have been one of my grails for a while, so im glad I finally got those.  any tips to get the midsole white again?  Not sure my Jason Mark kit can whiten that. 
go on youtube and watch videos on "sause" or unyellowing(restorations with vick has a good video where he used this method on a pair of 85 chicagos). i personally dont buy into restorer made products. i use salon care 40vol cream for yellowing reversal on white midsoles. works great. youll need salon care 40vol cream and sunlight or UV lights. (UV incase its hot outside where you are and the heat can damage the glue in the soles and cause seperation.

3 minute mark

That salon care 40volume creme is what I use also,(5$) I recently whitened a pair during the winter under the stove lights. It's not as efficient as sunlight but still works good. It took me 3 tries with about 5-6 hrs of light as opposed to a few hrs in the sunlight and one try. Goodluck

How does the blue box era fit compared to the new teal boxes? Not the ishod's, but the padded tongues. Got the Mcflys and they are a little tight. I wear a size 10 in all jordans but a 10.5 in all air max's. Not sure how the different eras compare to eachother. Thanx in advance..

I'd suggest going with 10.5 for dunks.

blue box had a mix of old tooling and new tooling. u might be able to fit the sz 10 comfortably in the old tooling. search Google for the tooling

i just noticed the pictures on my phone look so much better then they do on my macbook. looking at my last post it looks over saturated and bright. 

..that tumbled leather doesnt even look too bad, though. kind of like the leather used on the first BMW ishods, the white ones.. which was rather fine. but that is just judged by the looks of it on these pictures, i dont really believe it to be the same. but deffo doesnt look the same as the plastic-crappy-leather on the recent black/gum-IW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom