2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

unds today , not the most comfy dunks haha. I wish these were all suede...

Love the Plus dunks. Didn't inspect my pair though. My toeboxes are all crooked up shape wise. I wear them anyway but honestly worst quality shape of any SB I own

I would gladly take the job if they EVER offered, lol. I have so many ideas that I think would make SB a force to be reckoned with. It just seems like with everything that they have at their disposal, with all the tools, money, relationships and artistic freedom that they have, that they're just plain ******* lazy. They do things that don't make sense and then wonder why things don't work out. That idea about Redman and 4/20 artist collabs took me all of 1 second to come up with. Hell, they've done a Bruce Springsteen dunk that's sought after and has fairly high resale value for a blue box release. Bruce is one of the biggest pot heads there is. He literally sung a song to Obama a slipped in a line about smoking weed. WHY HASN'T HE HAD A 4/20 DUNK?!! WHY?! Did it sell too well the first time?! They've got to start using all that they have in a much better way.
Cypress Hill Dunks?  Sign me up.

Cypress Hill Dunks?  Sign me up.

Cypress Hill, Willie Nelson, Nirvana, Sublime, The Pharcyde, The Luniz, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix and the list could go on. I just can't believe SB can't pull their heads out their butts long enough to get on the ball with this stuff.

Man, a Curren$y dunk low would be so fire.

Last edited:
Happy Easter! Decided to rock the 420s/Galaxy's today, so giving you some on foot photos. I know some don't like these and some are on the fence, but I'm really digging them.

I actually love the way they look !!!but i will wait till they hit ross or marshalls lol

I could use a blue box legit check on a confidential lead.. msg me if you accept this mission 8)

Cypress Hill, Willie Nelson, Nirvana, Sublime, The Pharcyde, The Luniz, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix and the list could go on. I just can't believe SB can't pull their heads out their butts long enough to get on the ball with this stuff.

Man, a Curren$y dunk low would be so fire.

They did that Hendrix inspired dunk last yr i think but BRUH a Curren$y inspired dunk would be insta copped. If they based it off his Pilot Talk covers :wow:

Favorite rapper ever

They did that Hendrix inspired dunk last yr i think but BRUH a Curren$y inspired dunk would be insta copped. If they based it off his Pilot Talk covers :wow:

Favorite rapper ever

Yeah, I know they did that Hendrix high last year but it wasn't for 4/20 and it wasn't as good as it should've been IMO. They could do a "Purple Haze" dunk and it would fly if it was done correctly.

saw this at Nike outlet in Hagerstown MD. Appears to be same material as the hemp dunks from last year. $19.99
I picked this up with 20% off, pretty nice quality the brim is suede. Too bad I thought the shoes would get the disco treatment, now trying to find a 12 and they are nowhere to be found. 

Back
Top Bottom