2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how is CCS saying they sold out in the first hour but they never went up on the website? -_-

Whomp whomp
They did go up but they sold out super quick within minutes. Also, they actually didn't put it as a new arrival, just placed it randomly within their Nike SB selection.

hopefully they will have a restock , if not on to the next one [emoji]128526[/emoji]

you're just full of joy, aren't you
Whoosh.jpg

Sneaker blogs were Nike's real MVP for this release...soon as you throw the 'What The' name out there kiddos go crazy.

Congrats to all of y'all that copped your first pair of SBs today...hope all the regulars that wanted a pair got theirs.
exactly

I'm a total lurker in this group but have a nice SB dunk collection copped my Campbell's in store at Civil in Rhode Island got the second to last pair in the store... Loved this release minus the less padding but I'm hoping maybe SB is going to be doing more Artist collabs instead of shop collabs in the future????... Good Luck to those still looking for a pair! Peace

ahaha the salt is real, talkin bout boost heads and first SBs and all that jazz. It's safe to assume that these will continue to restock and be posted here to grab at retail. If you don't cop today, don't lose hope. Pink boxes sold out quick as well but continued to pop up and pop up even a month after the release. Or, $110+tax and shipping can cop you some other clean SBs if you look on ebay. Patience, patience. I wanted pink boxes on release too but eventually wound up copping at under retail lightly used.

ahaha the salt is real, talkin bout boost heads and first SBs and all that jazz. It's safe to assume that these will continue to restock and be posted here to grab at retail. If you don't cop today, don't lose hope. Pink boxes sold out quick as well but continued to pop up and pop up even a month after the release. Or, $110+tax and shipping can cop you some other clean SBs if you look on ebay. Patience, patience. I wanted pink boxes on release too but eventually wound up copping at under retail lightly used.
I think these ones are gone bro.  The price is only increasing on the Apps and eBay it seems.

I'm a total lurker in this group but have a nice SB dunk collection copped my Campbell's in store at Civil in Rhode Island got the second to last pair in the store... Loved this release minus the less padding but I'm hoping maybe SB is going to be doing more Artist collabs instead of shop collabs in the future????... Good Luck to those still looking for a pair! Peace

shhhh.. nike might hear you and not do anymore artist collage... that's all i need to get me back into SB 100%... love the campbell's..

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 July 8 is creeping...

Rice, 

I can see that part of them, but that "WTD" just sucks people in......these are not my cup of tea but for those who got them b/c they truly wanna wear them, I'm  glad you were able to get them, cant wait to see how people will try and dump these off in a few weeks
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom