2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wanted to add the red/orange/pink color on the pigeon feet & somewhere on the tongue or heel. I edited on mobile not pc

diamond teasing something on IG with their dunk highs for complex con. Wonder if they just selling a few pairs or another release in the works?

black levis are probably my all-time grail, and it is incredibly difficult to get a hold of them here in the EU, so for me the new pigeons are a sure cop. really hoping it wont be too hard to get them.

black levis are probably my all-time grail, and it is incredibly difficult to get a hold of them here in the EU, so for me the new pigeons are a sure cop. really hoping it wont be too hard to get them.

Shouldn't be, if you have a local shop and they get in QS stuff. Just put in the work and I am sure you will get a pair.

Probably an NDC drop as well.

Shouldn't be, if you have a local shop and they get in QS stuff. Just put in the work and I am sure you will get a pair.

Probably an NDC drop as well.

yeah things went pretty nice and stressless in the recent past, was able to secure the wheats and even the momofukus (shoutout to @j mobile), so im quite optimistic in this regard.
always a little taxing on the nerves though if it is about a pair you really really want :wink: cheers

on another note, i caught a 20%-off coupon on ebay, and got the Ginos and the Botas on NDC.
Ginos are, as others have noted, not of the best materials, esp the "suede" is a joke, but i do really like the colors, it s a very stylish shoe in my eyes.
Botas surprised me, i like them more than i expected, the leather has very "rough" appearance ( for the lack of a better word) and the the plastic net-like toebox and sidepanel plus the wool lining on the heel and shaft really do serve the "winterized" purpose well. already wore them in yesterdays storm and rain here in berlin, without worrying a bit about them getting wet or dirty. very easy to clean and the all black does really look good on feet imo.
also was positively surprised about the fit, since they arent TRDs, the slimmed down tooling seems to be ok at least for my feet.

upload_2017-10-30_8-10-29.png
boring *** pigeons, im sorry idc about material, just another black dunk.

Yea those black pigeons are a go, pigeon hype all over again

what do they mean by boomerang form?

In a show of solidarity with those who want the new Pigeons, I am making the following statement to reduce hype: they are boring, ugly, and lazy (in my opinion).

Also, great pics John00, thanks for sharing. You did give us a preview of your collection a year or so ago too if I recall. Amazing.
Edit: Found the post: https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-n...-and-qss-added.303260/page-7240#post-23696919
Over two years ago! Time flies...

Last edited:
I live in Scotland and don’t really have any hook ups at local shops or even any friends who are into sneakers, I basically rely solely on copping through the SNEAKRS app or website. Realistically how likely am I to be able to cop a pair of the pigeons??

I live in Scotland and don’t really have any hook ups at local shops or even any friends who are into sneakers, I basically rely solely on copping through the SNEAKRS app or website. Realistically how likely am I to be able to cop a pair of the pigeons??

Go rub elbows at Focus.

SNKRS will probably be harder than copping from an EU based online shop (FlatSpot, CaliRoots, etc.).

In a show of solidarity with those who want the new Pigeons, I am making the following statement to reduce hype: they are boring, ugly, and lazy (in my opinion).

Also, great pics John00, thanks for sharing. You did give us a preview of your collection a year or so ago too if I recall. Amazing.
Edit: Found the post: https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-n...-and-qss-added.303260/page-7240#post-23696919
Over two years ago! Time flies...

Nike SB in a nutshell

I wonder if they even move stuff at places like PAC Sun anymore

Back
Top Bottom