2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I could see why you're mad, being loyal customer and all, but if it proves to be difficult to get them, I wouldn't hesitate to pay $150 or a little more for something I really want. That's just me. You have a case though.

I had my girl try and scope out the Herald Sq spot for a newspaper but she couldn't even find the box or whatever. This was around 8:00 pm last night. I'm assuming they dried up long before that.

Anyone know of any leads for a newspaper? I love collectibles like that, would be cool to add to the collection. Don't wanna fork over the $40 on eBay lol

I had my girl try and scope out the Herald Sq spot for a newspaper but she couldn't even find the box or whatever. This was around 8:00 pm last night. I'm assuming they dried up long before that.

Anyone know of any leads for a newspaper? I love collectibles like that, would be cool to add to the collection. Don't wanna fork over the $40 on eBay lol

Around 8? It was done within the half hour.

40$ above retail isn't too bad volksnuts volksnuts . My local hit for 225 on tiffs and 250 on lance mountains and I paid without feeling bad. To each there own though. Im sure ill have to pay extra, but securing that 13 will be worth it :smokin

youve copped 70 dunks in the last 3/4 years at this shop and they still upcharged you?

they dont like you.

in honor of all of us trying to get remakes of classic sb's
KJJ083N.jpg
[/IMG]
KJJ083N.jpg

It’s the principle not the money
Just as offended he was charging ANYONE a markup on a dunk in 2017 as I was trying to upcharge me
I don’t like when shops do that.... I know Nike doesn’t care but I feel like they should
The last pairs he upcharged were the Tiff highs and both Jordan 1 x SBs
I didn’t even bother on those
Got the LMs from two other locals and only got the Tiffs later because of eBay bucks

I’m not worried about the pigeons
If I miss on SNKRS I’ll hit up my other local... it’s been a while though because they are not as convienient

Back
Top Bottom