2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy belated Thanksgiving and happy Black Friday to the dopest thread on NT! Hope most that wanted the Medicoms were able to grab them. I would've went after them if they weren't elites. Doing a little bit of Black Friday shopping in my UCS.
IMG_6125.JPG

I was able hit on SNKRS for the medicoms. These are gonna be first SB's since I think the tiffany highs.

Woke up right at release time, got the "pending', fall back asleep and woke to up the order confirmation screen lol.

App or desktop? You use apple pay or just regular card?

I was able hit on SNKRS for the medicoms. These are gonna be first SB's since I think the tiffany highs.

Woke up right at release time, got the "pending', fall back asleep and woke to up the order confirmation screen lol.

I feel you on the Tiffs these are the only pair of Dunks ive wanted all year and of course I take the L.

lol, i sat on there contemplating with my thumbprint on the home button & all my info saved already, i think since i scored 2 pairs of off whites anything is possible ..they were all gone in less than 3 minutes.

a little tip to people who have trouble scoring on snkrs, to cop manual you have to have all your info saved, address, cc info & use the thumbprint option on iphone, it'll be the easiest cop ever once that link goes live.. i've gotten skeptas, pigeons, offwhite 97's & 90's, just have to be extremely quick to get the w, only thing i hate i missed out on are the offwhite jordans & the undftd 97's.

Sorry but it's nonsense

Bots keep eating
On the pigeon release it kept glitching
Saying add address or something
Snkrs and Adidas confirmed are bugged

Honestly the best app so far are the footsites apps. Even if they limited people still have some ability to win

Uhhh only 400? That doesn't seem right

Yeah, it's definitely not 400. I'm thinking they probably meant 4,000, which is still very limited. If it was really only 400 pairs total, that's less than 10 total pairs per state in local shops, not even counting what they sold on SNKRS.

Here we go..

4 laces, navy yellow red and white.. kind of looks like black ucs but it’s more of a blue, red, green.. kind of like a multicolor Nike flyknit if you will..

Red sock liner, white midsole, nave outsole, navy swoosh.

Ugly sweater graphics are snowmen, presents, mistletoe, and gingerbread men and snowflakes.

Enjoy the evening friends :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom