2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ucs coogi background 34.jpg
ucs leg lamp christmas story 34.jpg

Don’t all the UCS prices jump up around Christmas?
I’d think now is NOT the time to pick them up
Wait until summer to look for them
Not that I have ever looked into any of them....
All depends on your size...I had been checking for the 2013 edition periodically since they dropped up until I found out about these.. and for the most part I couldn't even find my size or the price was to high...was determined to cop these this time around!

Pairs are out there, you just have to be patient AND be looking all the time
Checking periodically does not get results
I checked eBay multiple times a day for a few collectibles I felt I needed and it took years (Mongoose Supergoose stem pad and Variflex Matrix complete) but it was worth it when I found them
#commitment
Though I still have never seen a pair of impossible gray GRs pop up on eBay (other than a size 8.5 last year, but nothing near my size) even though I did get that double up already....
Just be glad UCS are out there even if the price is high.... there is nothing worse than NONE being out there

I got this pair of Eire dunks off eBay and they have some sole separation. Could use some help with how to fix. The dunks also have some mold and yellowing; Jason Markks? The bottoms are almost flawless, so weird.

Great pair. On most DS pairs the glue either hardens or disintegrates so sole separation happens a little faster. You can search dunk sole separation fix on YouTube, restoremysneakers has a good tutorial though I've never done it myself.

I got this pair of Eire dunks off eBay and they have some sole separation. Could use some help with how to fix. The dunks also have some mold and yellowing; Jason Markks? The bottoms are almost flawless, so weird.
Love the eires. Sole separation isn't even worth fixing IMO. The stitching will hold just fine. But, there are guides on youtube.

Did the seller say they had mold? Are you sure it's mold?

Lol I just realized retail on medicom elites were $115 NOT $125
I guess I paid $15 over retail
Oh wells.... I still feel good about it
I hope they are agreeable with my feet

Caliroots has soulland jacket.. and other clothes from the collection. Jacket is way too expensive...

It's crazy how cheap those are...I copped a size 10 ISO set earlier this year for like $60 just to have the box and accessories for my promo size 13 pair.

Back
Top Bottom