2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E88F2758-4CA2-4A36-AD70-970965E389FC.jpeg
I got these on launch via Sneakers, but haven’t gotten up to wearing them. Found an extra pair on eBay for $160, so I finally un-DS’d.

im interested to see a better picture of this biggie dunks. its about time they made one of him considering the Huxtables. which i believe were supposed to be a biggie shoe created by a shop but nike turned down the colab and made something similar on their own . they never had anything to do with bill cosby .

Sup yall i lurk constantly on niketalk for years now and i never knew there was an sb thread so this is a welcome sight!
i have a couple of questions for yall that hopefully you guys can give me some guidance with.
When i was younger and i actually skated (Think 03-07) my go to size for many dunks including the 6.0 ones was 12. Now im older and i feel like my foot has gotten flatter or maybe fatter idk but the size 12 is super tight for me even after months of wearing.....but when i go up to a size 13 it feels loose to the point were i cant lace then how i normally did.
Does anyone else have this problem? is it possibly just a flat foot thing? or is the SB dunks just not a shoe i can rock anymore due to material/blueprint changes?
Ill give you guys some examples:
I have the gasparilla SBs that are super tight in the toe box size 12
i have the disposable sb lows size 12 that i feel fit perfect
the Northen lights high in size 13 fit great
the oakland athletics sb size 13 are too loose
the kevin bradley sbs (the white and red) are loose.

Thank you guys in advance for any answers and seriously after reading 60+ pages its good to see this little corner of the web dedicated to some great shoes.

Sup yall i lurk constantly on niketalk for years now and i never knew there was an sb thread so this is a welcome sight!
i have a couple of questions for yall that hopefully you guys can give me some guidance with.
When i was younger and i actually skated (Think 03-07) my go to size for many dunks including the 6.0 ones was 12. Now im older and i feel like my foot has gotten flatter or maybe fatter idk but the size 12 is super tight for me even after months of wearing.....but when i go up to a size 13 it feels loose to the point were i cant lace then how i normally did.
Does anyone else have this problem? is it possibly just a flat foot thing? or is the SB dunks just not a shoe i can rock anymore due to material/blueprint changes?
Ill give you guys some examples:
I have the gasparilla SBs that are super tight in the toe box size 12
i have the disposable sb lows size 12 that i feel fit perfect
the Northen lights high in size 13 fit great
the oakland athletics sb size 13 are too loose
the kevin bradley sbs (the white and red) are loose.

Thank you guys in advance for any answers and seriously after reading 60+ pages its good to see this little corner of the web dedicated to some great shoes.

Sounds like a material thing to be honest. If you’re really imbetween try taking out or switching the insoles of your size 12s

Just updating - if you clicked the link now, price says 300 and sold out, but they were going for 125. Still listed with sizes available at 125 on stadiumgoods.com

Thanks, the chrome extension Honey found a code MOON10 for 10% off too, picked up a 10.5 UCS for $122.49 shipped

To the guy in between sizes above: I have the same problem. The Gasparillas were way too tight in 10.5 but Homegrown are suede and they are perfect. Black Sheep feel like boots in an 11. I bought new balance sole inserts at the NB store for $65 and I just put them in my shoes that are too long but had to half size up because they were narrow (some dunks, jordan 1). Really comfy too, they do a foot map using a machine.

Back
Top Bottom