2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i guess i’ll pick up black bars.

i need some sb highs. thanks for the links nt.

Premier must have a million pairs. Impulse buy shipped already. 10% off of you sign up for spam.
I got my shipping email already, too. Some sizes sold out quickly. This shoe looks fantastic in the pictures. My local skate shop didn't get my size, but the owner commented on the premium materials used, said they are really nice.

Last edited:
For this rainy day.
2AB910EC-EFB3-46F4-8849-0011DBA06CE3.jpeg

3B95C582-9373-4642-A15F-431375EF32BB.jpeg

Finally picked up a pair of patent leather avengers for under $100 off eBay. Shoutout to the seller in case you're on here for wrapping the box in paper and shipping and stuffing the toe box with used socks... :rofl:

Almost all stars present, no heel drag, no creasing on the patent but... had to do some cleaning/disinfecting as they were badly stained on the medial panel (the laces were literally crunchy from whatever the liquid was), here's a before and after:

13FCC919-00D2-4BD2-80FC-DF5EAFF1F833.jpeg
9DCB70EC-5ACA-472D-B0CC-3A92B2999AA1.jpeg

IG: twentytwosaint

Last edited:
The inner heel tooling is what I am most interested in. The new tiff lows are TRD but no heel pod stitching so they fit more like the OGs?
Can someone explain what inner heel tooling is? And what the differences are between old and new?
Trying to get my SB knowledge up in this thread!

Back
Top Bottom