2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The White Tiffs on feet. They do look nice I must say though. I’d have to keep the silver swoosh on them though.
18C20D95-B680-4AB0-BB8A-D9EA4688D036.png

I have a strong desire to cop an extra white pair so I can paint the side/toe panels Tiffany blue

We will see.....

I guess we are not going to get a box color change? I’d think teal boxes could have ended with a diamond release but seeing they are pink boxes..... I don’t really care that much but it sure would be neat to see something different

Good luck to everyone on these tiff lows , I hope the real sb heads get to eat in the thread. The white ones are nice but I definitely think the black ones have a nicer look to them. Nonetheless, it's gonna he real nasty in here on the 10th

Curious which pair will be a Con exclusive?? :nerd:
There's a rumored yellow pair that'll most likely be the complex con exclusive. I'm very curious to see how those were executed. But nicky diamonds tolf me himself in a DM that the black pair would be available online and the white pair would be in stores only

I know saying this might get me booed out of this thread, but I’m gonna be going for the yeezy zebra restock on the 9th. So it’s gonna be a game time decision if I even attempt to grab the black diamonds the next day. Spending over $300 for shoes in one weekend just doesn’t sit right with me lol. Unless...anybody knows about a Ndc release at a later date...:nerd:

Good luck to everyone on these tiff lows , I hope the real sb heads get to eat in the thread. The white ones are nice but I definitely think the black ones have a nicer look to them. Nonetheless, it's gonna he real nasty in here on the 10th

Same bro hope we eat.. as for me i like blacks 100% more then white ones

Back
Top Bottom