2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Perfect fall sneaker on a chilly night.

Attachments

• 928E32D0-F49E-407A-AF24-5B30A4AA8BF1.jpeg
    928E32D0-F49E-407A-AF24-5B30A4AA8BF1.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 36
One pair I’ve never had that’s eluded me forever. Just couldn’t bring myself to pay the resell.

I’m a little older than most I copped when they came out for 150 and I was annoyed with the reseller. I’m gonna start putting up some old sb’s on this thread.

I’m a little older than most I copped when they came out for 150 and I was annoyed with the reseller. I’m gonna start putting up some old sb’s on this thread.
I think I’m one of the senior citizens in here too. But due to me being “gone” quite often I missed out on a lot of releases so I had to play catch up.

lmao man the civilist gets the worst flack for no reason

To each their own. I'm still looking for one in size 6. Thought they were mythical until I actually saw the size greyed out on Civilist's own website.

To each their own. I'm still looking for one in size 6. Thought they were mythical until I actually saw the size greyed out on Civilist's own website.
theyre a dope shoe. good luck on ur hunt for them

Good luck with that. From my experience on here, these group chats become real selfish as the release approaches.
if 2016 is your actual join date, it is just bc you havent been around here long enough to know. its been like that forever.
i joined in 2004. it was more quiet when a release came up.
not the same now but i see why you say that.
We should start one of those group chat for the regulars on here for the upcoming lobsters :nthat:
Who’s down for that ?
that is cool and all but what is the purpose of that?
it is literally what we are using this forum for.

Reactions: JPS
No patience for racist and homophobic comments, pm’s or not. Get that **** out of here. This thread is better than that.
all good man. 99% of the folks in here are legit. that angry guy apparently thought "everyone else" was making a big deal of his rants and comments.

if 2016 is your actual join date, it is just bc you havent been around here long enough to know. its been like that forever.
i joined in 2004. it was more quiet when a release came up.
not the same now but i see why you say that.

that is cool and all but what is the purpose of that?
it is literally what we are using this forum for.

I've been on this forum since 2006. I'm far from new. I've been banned more times than I can count.

lmao man the civilist gets the worst flack for no reason
its becuase they have one of the top ten worst fits. Very rarely do i have to half size on a dunkand it still feel cramped. I do like lack box and older days where the shoes fit slightly larger. I liked the looser fit more than the tighter fit that most dunks have now.

out of all the threads on here, i feel the love here the most, you can tell guys are genuine & authentic, so let's focus on something else, forget that hate...here are a few questions to get us back focused.

1.do you all think we'll ever seen a nike id option for dunks in the near future, i know nike likes to capitalize off their "hype" with things like this from time to time?
2.what do you all feel is the most rare dunk of all time? ... i'm thinking floms or freddys
3.what is YOUR nike dunk grail & do you have it? ...mine are probably the what the dunks & nope, not yet...

its becuase they have one of the top ten worst fits. Very rarely do i have to half size on a dunkand it still feel cramped. I do like lack box and older days where the shoes fit slightly larger. I liked the looser fit more than the tighter fit that most dunks have now.
dont get me started on that. My fave dunk of the dark ages (any dunk passed the pink box era) is the SOMPs. I still dont know what my size is in that. The only "modern" dunk I own now are the quartersnacks lows

out of all the threads on here, i feel the love here the most, you can tell guys are genuine & authentic, so let's focus on something else, forget that hate...here are a few questions to get us back focused.

1.do you all think we'll ever seen a nike id option for dunks in the near future, i know nike likes to capitalize off their "hype" with things like this from time to time?

they've always had dunk options. did u mean dunk sb?

2.what do you all feel is the most rare dunk of all time? ... i'm thinking floms or freddys

rare is a disgenuine term when it comes to sneakers for me. I'll go with Orchard Streets or Deftones

3.what is YOUR nike dunk grail & do you have it? ...mine are probably the what the dunks & nope, not yet...

the scrapped supreme high pack

1. I hope to see nike ID come back, because Canada never had nike ID as an option so I missed out on doing DIY Supreme dunk lows lol.
2. I would go with the Freddy Krueger's, such a cool story to it
3. Grail would be blue lobsters and yes I own a pair

Back
Top Bottom