2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This. Kill Snkrs on desktop and Android to at least get it decent again.

You guys remember when Nike said Snkrs was made to combat the bot problem? You know what's sad, is that it could be. All they would have to do is kill the desktop site, when a shoe goes live and you click your size they send you a code through text, you then have to manually enter that code to submit your request. Makes people have to have a valid number and slows them down by manually entering a code.

They can, but they won't,
I agree w you completely. A text message system is best way. Most not people are using Chinese mobile numbers that they buy in bulk- they cannot possibly answer a text.
If Nike wanted to use their brains and make sure that customers that want limited shoes actually get them, they could.

SKNRS pass needs to be eliminated though. It doesn’t know what it wants to be- is it a game? Is it a FCFS? A raffle? What is it exactly other than clicking fast and having the lowest latency and or a bot? Plus so glitchy. Kill that now.

I agree w you completely. A text message system is best way. Most not people are using Chinese mobile numbers that they buy in bulk- they cannot possibly answer a text.
If Nike wanted to use their brains and make sure that customers that want limited shoes actually get them, they could.

SKNRS pass needs to be eliminated though. It doesn’t know what it wants to be- is it a game? Is it a FCFS? A raffle? What is it exactly other than clicking fast and having the lowest latency and or a bot? Plus so glitchy. Kill that now.

Android and Windows users shouldn't be punished because Nike refuses to address the problem head on. iOS can also be exploited.

This is comical. Id say sure, ill take it down for a price. A few pairs of lobsters?
Looks like concepts shanghai hit up nikesbornotbing on IG and told him they made a "mistake" releasing them early and they claim they "took them back". I doubt it but I'm hopeful for a separate release

The text msg system is a good idea.

Another novel approach I experienced yesterday.. Consortium had a game where u had to match two shoe boxes in a set of 20 identical shoe boxes to get a WIN, then u can cart ur size. Like a card matching game u played as a kid.

It threw me for a loop at first cause I totally didn't understand what I was suppose to do.

Mind u it took me like 6 minutes to find a matching WIN set.. lol... Only to catch an L...

So Strange, since I confirmed the purchase on my iPhone X with „face login“ I hit 3 purchases in a row, including the lobster...

Android and Windows users shouldn't be punished because Nike refuses to address the problem head on. iOS can also be exploited.
iOS can be exploited but its not easy to create instances of the Os. I think an answer can be found for android if they cared, but the website should definitely be gone. im not saying they should be punished but EVERYBODY has a mobile device of some sort and can be had for as little as 30 dollars at this point.

The text msg system is a good idea.

Another novel approach I experienced yesterday.. Consortium had a game where u had to match two shoe boxes in a set of 20 identical shoe boxes to get a WIN, then u can cart ur size. Like a card matching game u played as a kid.

It threw me for a loop at first cause I totally didn't understand what I was suppose to do.

Mind u it took me like 6 minutes to find a matching WIN set.. lol... Only to catch an L...

I’m all for innovation but that matching thing is bogus. Barely even functioned for me on diamond release.

As a shareholder in the company with by far the greatest market share it is impossible to comprehend why they want to actively turn away 90%+ of customers trying to buy a GR internationally distributed .

A4E80D25-B7AF-409B-9649-0695CD5B6D10.jpeg

Picked up one of my grails today (futura) along with the royals.

Last edited:
they definitely care, it's just a matter of how far they're willing to go.

selling out is great but constantly selling to resellers can eventually lead to consumers shifting to other brands. there's a balance that nike needs to find for their own good.
After always striking out on Jordan Ones and watching my friends strike out on all Jordans I wanted a shoe I could collect, that offered many colorways, and that I could get somewhat hassle free. I love the Jordan 1 so naturally I shifted to Nike SB Dunks I never skated a wore them when I was a kid I was more or a Es or DC shoe skater. But this post has a lot of truth to it, when you're trying to give a company your money constantly and can't. It can be a problem.

Honestly the love I found when I stumbled in this forum with the links/phone number sharing 4 years ago (lurked a year) really helped steer me into buying dunks more then I ever would have. Starting to realize now that this is how it more than likely was before I started getting into them as far as selling out / resellers.

Back
Top Bottom