2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

“Are you ready for the website to crash and bots to easily take advantage of our Shopify checkout”

Attachments

• AB3CD0DD-86AA-46ED-8A13-62AA78D0479C.jpeg
    AB3CD0DD-86AA-46ED-8A13-62AA78D0479C.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 24
Mixed bag for me.

Love seeing someone who you know appreciates SBs in SBs I wouldn’t look twice at Wale in purple lobsters.

I don’t have negative feelings, but it feels forced when mumble rappers who have never worn them wear purple lobs.

I will happily retract said statement if Lil Whoever is rocking SB GRs in 2020.
Lots of good convo being had about this in here. For me, my response is pretty much summed up by Carolina and Rap’s post but I also fear that at some point Nike will do to Nike SB, what’s it’s done to Jordan Brand, if this path continues. I fear that SB will start to worry more about WHO they can put SB on, over WHAT SB they’re putting out. I fear that like JB, we’ll start to see a dip in quality, originality and depth but we’ll see a spike in hype. I’m already seeing the f*ckery starting. From out of control manufactured violence during SB releases to F&F releases becoming resellers bait and now we’ve seen the “buy something to then gain access to buy the sneaker itself” thing. I’m just hoping that this gets cleaned up a bit because SB is a GREAT product.

I'm just hoping that other skateshops get these.

49348993_2366029270137659_6724795131897053184_n.jpg 48930727_2366026450137941_8939407044264329216_n.jpg 49002934_2366029126804340_879858642252201984_n.jpg 48403238_2366026343471285_8817693310387748864_n.jpg
"School desk" dunks I posted Kyrie had on where customs. Via same facebook dude, still supposed to be a similar dunk under that name in July tho.
Damn, that was a custom?! Well, I hope the ones that are coming out hold a candle to those. I was hella feelin' those lows!

Lots of good convo being had about this in here. For me, my response is pretty much summed up by Carolina and Rap’s post but I also fear that at some point Nike will do to Nike SB, what’s it’s done to Jordan Brand, if this path continues. I fear that SB will start to worry more about WHO they can put SB on, over WHAT SB they’re putting out. I fear that like JB, we’ll start to see a dip in quality, originality and depth but we’ll see a spike in hype. I’m already seeing the f*ckery starting. From out of control manufactured violence during SB releases to F&F releases becoming resellers bait and now we’ve seen the “buy something to then gain access to buy the sneaker itself” thing. I’m just hoping that this gets cleaned up a bit because SB is a GREAT product.

I'm just hoping that other skateshops get these.

Damn, that was a custom?! Well, I hope the ones that are coming out hold a candle to those. I was hella feelin' those lows!
if you have been on NT for a long time than you know me as "I Skate Nikes."
this is pretty much the only thread i even visit anymore.
bro you are always speaking the real. always dropping gems in the thread and just all around always positive. THANK YOU BRO.
meant to hit you with a thanx when you dropped the phone number for that skate shop that had the bred dunk high. i didnt even do any research hardly on the skate shop. i took your word for it, placed my order and my shoes were there in 3 days. THANX BRO.

Yeah he needs to chill

I seen accounts comment that they want less of that and he just tells them to unfollow. His followers rocketed up when he got yellow diamonds and now he thinks he provides a "service" to the community and he's some kind of "influencer" Pretty sure I'm going to unfollow. I'm also pretty sure all the legit accounts (nate, sbcollector, etc) can't stand it either.

I seen accounts comment that they want less of that and he just tells them to unfollow. His followers rocketed up when he got yellow diamonds and now he thinks he provides a "service" to the community and he's some kind of "influencer" Pretty sure I'm going to unfollow. I'm also pretty sure all the legit accounts (nate, sbcollector, etc) can't stand it either.

isn't sbcollector the same way though? theres another account that posts multiple story entries but i just usually follow their posts for actual news.

isn't sbcollector the same way though? theres another account that posts multiple story entries but i just usually follow their posts for actual news.

I personally don't feel that way. SBcollector posts "news" and what not, but the vast majority of his account is about his collection., not a bunch of other people tagging him in "GOT EM" shots or "WTB posts"

I also feel like SB Collector has earned a little lee-way by proving his knowledge and being a resource. The other dude will literally repost anything you tag him in, and I'm pretty sure he's not doing any type of legwork to vet anything. He posted about 4 different ways that the lobsters were going to drop. His page is a source for a set of people, and that's great. I just no longer represent that subset of people since he made the change to cater to the newer crowd.

Just my 2 cents.

Haha, I don’t put that much thought into instagram. I follow until you annoy me.

Nike cancelled my Takashi order. :-/ I will instead keep an eye on Black Sheep - they appear to be sitting on a ton (Including 16 size 11’s)...

Haha, I don’t put that much thought into instagram. I follow until you annoy me.

Nike cancelled my Takashi order. :-/ I will instead keep an eye on Black Sheep - they appear to be sitting on a ton (Including 16 size 11’s)...

Strange, I got my shipping notification last night, hope mine dont get cancelled. 57 bucks makes it easy to use as a work pair.

(Id imagine if I got the shipped message I'm good but who knows)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your Takashi order was cancelled.

My pair is scheduled to arrive today. Let's see how they look.

Back
Top Bottom