2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

sb-dunk-high-pro-mens-skateboarding-shoe-nhQXpc.jpg
Held them in hand, and the suede is really rough. Both in feel, and appearance. Would be great to skate in.

IMG_9217.JPG

Came across this old ccs catalog from fall 2006. I remember skating all three of these prods and I still have those same exact grey/purple team editions that I scooped at the outlet back then. Still hunting for this orange and brown pair of prods and the black and red pair that the primitive dunks were based off of.

I still rock my “Supreme-Rods” all the time. Super comfortable and as close as I’m gonna get to the dunks lol.

While we're coming up with concepts, I think it would be cool to get a delivery service pack. Apologize if it's been mentioned.

USPS
FedEx
UPS
DHL
Maybe EMS?

Consolidate-UPS-DHL-FedEx-TNT-EMS-From-China-to-Worldwide.jpg

I'd definitely cop a fedex dunk, im sure a few of my coworkers would too lol

Surprised he doesnt have an all Tiffany upper version yet

wouldn't be surprised if this came out next year sort of like the Black Pigeon/ Panda Pigeon released a year apart...

IMG_9217.JPG

Came across this old ccs catalog from fall 2006. I remember skating all three of these prods and I still have those same exact grey/purple team editions that I scooped at the outlet back then. Still hunting for this orange and brown pair of prods and the black and red pair that the primitive dunks were based off of.

Man these bring back some memories. For me I always rembreme being anti Nike when they first hit the scene. I was a es. Dvs. Globe. Emerica guy . I remember laughing when I heard Nike was making skate shoes. I said they had no business in skateboarding. My my how so much has changed. I would say it's up for debate . Nike Getting involved in skateboarding. Did it do more good or bad for skate shops. Let alone skateboarding itself.

I just watched the Complex shopping thing with Tony Hawk on YouTube

First off he looked hella awkward because he sure does not care about what’s cool
Second.... I know they aren’t really making them pay for the shoes so why even pretend it’s happening?

First off he looked hella awkward because he sure does not care about what’s cool
Second.... I know they aren’t really making them pay for the shoes so why even pretend it’s happening?

Exactly...Whole thing felt uncomfortable...

I had Brian Andersons in Fall 06.. copped form some online skateboard store posted in this thread and they still had stock.

Hmm I always assumed complex gave them the corporate expense account card to charge them to

man the diamond high is such a great shoe,
honestly if the materials were the same i'd say high over low..

then again i prefer dunk highs

Back
Top Bottom