2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

s/o @dragonmachine1 ...thanks again for posting that projectblitz code

IMG_4314.png

Anyone with the hoody knows how it fits? I have the nike “Damn” hoody in a XL but then I have the “more than an athlete Nike hoody and that’s a large. Probably gonna go the stockx route don’t wanna mess it up SMH. Already see the undercutting there.

I can only make out four pairs of sneakers - two pairs of black cement 3s (one guy wearing them looks like he could be working security?) which inspired one of the most famous dunk SBs, some yeezys, and a pair of Jordan 1s which are also tied to skate culture.

What's the problem, and what should they be wearing instead? I personally don't wear sneakers for any occasions, I wear my shoes whenever their time in the rotation comes. And hell you won't ever catch me caring about what some other cat's wearing.

All he meant was by all appearances there doesn’t seem to be a lot of NSB enthusiasts there. Not one person is wearing a pair for the pickup.. yeah, you can wear whatever you want but you’d think there would be ONE person wearing anything SB
My guy you can only see five pairs of shoes in the whole photo and that's including the woman's boots on the right. Besides, how do you know she's not kickflippin right now?

So a buyer should have to dunk from the foul line to buy some jays?

or how about complete a marathon to get some air maxes?

lol dudes in this thread say the dumbest ****.

“waaah SB’s are hyped again”
- says all the clowns who weren’t copping kicks 15yrs ago when SB’s literally kicked off the hype sneaker trend

there is no doubt in my mind that that line is full of resellers and folks who want to stunt on the gram once and move on to the next thing (because that's the nature of sneakers in 2019), but to make that judgement based on what someone's wearing is a little wild...

that said, when i show up to sb releases, i make sure to wear my oldest dunks so the kids know i'm a vet in the game and have street cred.

So a buyer should have to dunk from the foul line to buy some jays?

or how about complete a marathon to get some air maxes?

lol dudes in this thread say the dumbest ****.

“waaah SB’s are hyped again”
- says all the clowns who weren’t copping kicks 15yrs ago when SB’s literally kicked off the hype sneaker trend
Dude...
0E1156B9-C746-4482-9B32-0C51884D8635.gif

Back
Top Bottom