2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was on the fence about the T-shirt but when I noticed that this lab is in it I had to grab one. That dog knows 420 for sure

06D4810A-0DFA-45BC-95A6-BFA04A8713F5.jpeg

Anyone know where I can find the t shirt and socks? Orchard didn’t have the merch when I picked up my pair. Apparently they only got a single 13 in so looks like it was my lucky day.

Congrats to those that lucked up and got them. I received a fresh L like most of us, but not bummed at all. I’m a fan of how different they are/look, but too much going on for me otherwise. I hope you’re right @volksnuts about prices.

Congrats to those that lucked up and got them. I received a fresh L like most of us, but not bummed at all. I’m a fan of how different they are/look, but too much going on for me otherwise. I hope you’re right @volksnuts about prices.
Pretty much how I feel. I will try to get them once prices drop, but mainly because they look cool to hold, not so much for me to wear. No sweat.

Skate warehouse was hella dead when I got there, but sadly all the dunks were gone.

Took a try with a couple of raffles and the payment error mess on SNKRS. Looks like it wasn’t meant to be.
I did have a good “back in my days” conversation with one of the owners from one of my local spots. So the day wasn’t a total L.

Back
Top Bottom