2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some advice please. Any ideas how to restore the metallic swoosh on the Tiffany dunk? Only thing I can think of is to take the metallic swoosh from the High's or last release of the Lows and transplant them. Thanks in advance for the input.

Nontourage for my day off. FC606B22-DCBC-49BA-A653-4F862518A127.jpeg

still have mine sitting in the box, i need to break them out this spring/summer

I hit on foot patrol for the pine greens too. I was really excited until I read the reviews that people left on google about their shipping, cancellations, and overall terrible customer service. My paypal has been charged but I didnt get a confirmation email or order number from them. Did you?
Na... not yet.

Hopefully flat spot doesnt screw us over. I'll post any updates if and when I hear back from them. I dont understand how they have such a "top tier" account with nike with such a bad reputation.

Oski Blazers came in from SPoT. Super glad I didn't pass on these. Quality is A1 and they have the mesh bootie like all blazer mids should. Colors look a little off here in this pic. It's a bit more uniform between the suede and corduroy in person with a Burnt Sienna swoosh.

meKcUKH.jpg

Been a great year for blazers. Regretted not getting the Lance Mountain English rose pair last summer and found them on sale a year later :nthat:

6A4bLQv.jpg

^Nice! Still have the Frog Blazers on my list.

Can I please get some sizing advice on the Jordan 1 Low SB? Specifically the midnight navy Koston. I wear 7.5 in dunks and 8 in bruin/blazer/gato. Thanks in advance.

I purchased some stuff from foot patrol but they used some weird shipping method to get it to me. After a month of nothing I asked them to cancel the transaction and had to harp on them for the refund. Done with those guys.

Few years ago I bought their Footpatrol x Karhu from their site and same thing, it took forever. The shipping method they used could not properly track the package so I filed a claim with my credit card company and got the money back......
Then weeks later, now almost 2 months from release the shoes show up at my job

^Nice! Still have the Frog Blazers on my list.

Can I please get some sizing advice on the Jordan 1 Low SB? Specifically the midnight navy Koston. I wear 7.5 in dunks and 8 in bruin/blazer/gato. Thanks in advance.

Go TTS for dunks sizing. They do feel a bit roomy but half-size down won’t be ideal for longer wears

That was my main thing with Sharks.. Hi's and sole. I make exceptions on some highs but I'm mainly into lows now. Legit impossible to find anything I want though.

Back
Top Bottom