2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

500x1000px-LL-b0fff36f_jtmoneygif.gif

It is what it is, just trying to give ya'll some info but I don't need to be harassed about it :lol:

Invite ya boy so I can share info too.

His infos are always relevant........I’m appreciative for his contribution. If you’re gonna be negative about it mind as well not post anything at all.
It was A no brainer tho,these board shops been doing some shady stuff so thats when u loose allocation

Ugh you clowns are insufferable.. Here's some info for everyone and I'm done for a while.

Doraemon Dunk High SB
Black Leather Orange Label dunk pack

Have a good Sunday.
Random question but dont you stay in Madison? I thought I remember you saying that a few years back.

Ugh you clowns are insufferable.. Here's some info for everyone and I'm done for a while.

Doraemon Dunk High SB
Black Leather Orange Label dunk pack

Have a good Sunday.
Yeaaaa now time to google them weird nicknames then due a value logarithim,thx we needed tht real info we all fiending for vault sb.not going lie if takashi murakhami re does these with flower branding this could be major.

His infos are always relevant........I’m appreciative for his contribution. If you’re gonna be negative about it mind as well not post anything at all.
I agree but talking about holding out on info like we some children ain't the move.

Last edited:
Those doraemon takashi dunks have alot of pontential,especially how nike has a pattern of using kanye west friends for there products.nuke has worked with all kanye friends.jerry lorenzo,don c,virgil,kim jones,etc.Did anybody catch travis scott new video "GANG GANG",where he wearing freddie kreuger sb.i got a feeling we will se those,def would shake up sneaker world sb high kreuger drop

moda 3

I mean I was watching this video and the fact that the shop allowed that many ppl to get away with ghost chairs seems like proof that they're under nike's radar to lose their account

moda 3

I mean I was watching this video and the fact that the shop allowed that many ppl to get away with ghost chairs seems like proof that they're under nike's radar to lost their account
Thats what iM saying,these board shops have been a muck all year since dog walker release.especially those shops that let vip reserve every dunk merely on the phone.then the countless ghost chairs ,line cutting,and bag snatching.nike has they third eye everywhere.they watching this thread

Back
Top Bottom