2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20191231_200630.jpg

Never posted wears, but when in Rome!

Supply is just super limited for the white rayguns. There hasn’t been more than 20 or so in my size on StockX. So the undercutting never started.

Hype helps too though. Some n00b bought my orange box lows for $270. And then someone else bought my “Travis Scott” / Escape / poop colored AF2 SB’s for $110. I had $130 tied up in those 2 pairs. So I flipped that $130 into white rayguns.

one of my current colleagues worked at ticketmaster around this time and was involved in them making their own resale platform or whatever. he has some good input about all this. i'll hit him up

edit: here's the drop from a guy that was involved in it:

So many, interesting ways to go with this. If Nike did do this they could soley control the resell market and dictate the "value" of sneaker on the aftermarket. They could end up killing off most resale platforms with this as well.

So many, interesting ways to go with this. If Nike did do this they could soley control the resell market and dictate the "value" of sneaker on the aftermarket. They could end up killing off most resale platforms with this as well.

They could control the market, but not the value necessarily. The resale platform would still empower the sellers to set the price. And from a business standpoint, Nike would WANT the market to be overpriced because fees would typically be a percentage of the sale price.

I honestly think this path in combination with some of these blockchain articles I've been reading is the ultimate goal. They manage the product through its entire lifetime rather than just at the point of initial sale. They will inherently gain access to a consumer market that possibly never interacted with Nike before on a given product. Combined with the ability to continue to generate revenue off the product long after the initial sale.

****, they could even come up with a "legitimate" standard rating system for used product. The its not some random ******* calling beaters 8/10. Its "Nike certified preowned" with whatever grading system they choose.

Their IP is being posted and it was obtained illegally. They have the right to restrict who has access to their property.

a breach of contract/NDA isn't illegal. that's a civil matter. nike made a trademark claim on the pic because of the swoosh. they didn't make a claim on the material because of how it was obtained

a breach of contract/NDA isn't illegal. that's a civil matter. nike made a trademark claim on the pic because of the swoosh. they didn't make a claim on the material because of how it was obtained

In any case, it's theirs. They aren't pulling down just anything.

Emo post warning lol about this time last year wife and I were stressing about our daughter being born waaay early at 25 weeks. I came here to vent and you guys offered support, prayers and words of encouragement for us. I just wanted to thank you all again for the support. It definitely helped us through the year especially those first few months with her in NICU. Here's a pic of her a year ago vs. Her 1 year Birthday today!
IMG_20190101_022159950.jpg

20191231_183743.jpg

And a quick on foot from the day. Haha Happy New Year NTSB fam. Be safe out there if yall going out tonight.
20191231_211252.jpg

In any case, it's theirs. They aren't pulling down just anything.

think of the implications. if you have a pic of you and your family up and you're wearing dunks with a visible swoosh it appears that they can make a claim and have it removed

Emo post warning lol about this time last year wife and I were stressing about our daughter being born waaay early at 25 weeks. I came here to vent and you guys offered support, prayers and words of encouragement for us. I just wanted to thank you all again for the support. It definitely helped us through the year especially those first few months with her in NICU. Here's a pic of her a year ago vs. Her 1 year Birthday today!

20191231_183743.jpg

And a quick on foot from the day. Haha Happy New Year NTSB fam. Be safe out there if yall going out tonight.
20191231_211252.jpg
I'm happy your child is healthy and happy!

HAPPY NEW YEARS NTSB!

20191231_183743.jpg

20191231_211252.jpg

She’s beautiful man...1 year was a big milestone for both my two preemies as well...

20191231_183743.jpg

20191231_211252.jpg
Premie Parent here too...
God Bless You and Your Family!

20191231_183743.jpg

20191231_211252.jpg
She is beautiful. Those shoes ain’t bad either. Happy new year my friend.

20191231_183743.jpg

20191231_211252.jpg
Glad your family made it through what must have been an unimaginably emotional and stressful time. The birthday pic is priceless. And nice kicks too 8) Be sure to post her first pair of dunks (I enjoy buying shoes for my son more than for myself - even though he beats them incredibly quickly).

Back
Top Bottom