2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol you did better then me, 4 and 1. Actually 3 and 0 cuz I’m keeping one each for the toe. And I was out in the streets in that rain Friday working :smh:
oh well I did good this drop **** it I ain’t mad

1 of each are my personal pairs.

yesterday I was exhausted and missed the snkrs drop but I hear it was horrendous.

Today’s pickup:

9623C52C-553D-4A3A-9F1A-BDD94945E491.jpeg

Grabbed another pair the week prior:

4C4BC8F0-A74F-4C03-BDA4-3CA23B7F0053.jpeg

I’ll take ‘99s over the OW Dunks all day long.

At first I was gonna apologize but then I see the replies. Thought about and said “**** that.” But then I thought of the people I engage w on a regular. So I’ll say this:

What’s wild is I helped out more than the folks that replied. Do I feel sorry you didn’t get a pair? Yea I guess but I ain’t sticking my hand out 100% of the time. Put in the work if you can. It’s Supply and Demand.

Another thing, how you know I didn’t pay after market? I didn’t but my point still stands. It’s part of the game, nothing new. Quit acting like this is new.

PS - call me a Bozo but hey, who’s the one that took an L and gets mad at other people’s success? Rather be a “Bozo” than a hater.

The reality is most posters on here are the dweebs who be getting skipped in the lines, the 4 foot 5 dudes that you have to look to the floor to even see:lol:
Which sneakers did you touch? You went to Flatbush for plums??

Yall keep missing the simplicity of what ppl are coming at yall on. lol Nobody cares that you ate and got multiple pairs it's probably tons in here that do the same. The issue is the lack of courtesy you showing by coming and posting about it knowing the state that the thread is in (salty as hell) after missing out on the said multiple pairs you scooped. Not to mention the thread itself is not about flexing on other members but about being more of a community. Don't matter if you paid retail or resell. Thats the last I'm touching on this situation. it's up to yall to understand and interpret.

Yall keep missing the simplicity of what ppl are coming at yall on. lol Nobody cares that you ate and got multiple pairs it's probably tons in here that do the same. The issue is the lack of courtesy you showing by coming and posting about it knowing the state that the thread is in (salty as hell) after missing out on the said multiple pairs you scooped. Not to mention the thread itself is not about flexing on other members but about being more of a community. Don't matter if you paid retail or resell. Thats the last I'm touching on this situation. it's up to yall to understand and interpret.
I’m not flexing though, like you said it’s cats copping 50 pairs online easily if not more. And a lot of them are undercover posting on here like come on why with the facade?? Give up 10 pairs for retail to members on here if you feel bad mister online cook group whoever you are.

I understand that.

In fact all I said was I’m blessed and post my pick ups. Even if it’s 1 pair I would post.In fact no matter how many pairs or what shoe it is, it’s still a flex In some way of form. But what I don’t understand is why people would get mad if other people copped more than one like the majority of you wouldn’t if you had the chance? Either for oop’ing or reselling. That’s all I’m really saying.........

Reactions: 907
never buying through “X” again if that’s what you’re referencing.. if not, my bad.. X awful though.. i’m an 8.5 so FML
Don’t buy there, just look at base your price off that. If you so so want the item pay the payout, if your really want it pay the ask.

Back
Top Bottom