2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoreguy85 shoreguy85

*This is your conscience* "Buy them you know you want to... Niketalk's opinion doesn't matter because I was going to buy them anyway..." *This is your conscience*

Today.
Happy Friday!
AD3953BB-147B-4CDA-B849-5108DACB608D.jpeg

Damn, Lodens are going for $600? The only pair of old SBs I hung on to is a DS pair of Mulders from the first run. I was towards the end of my college days when Dunk SBs first started hitting and after I graduated in 2004, I sold everything I hadn't worn to start paying off my student loans. In retrospect, that was clearly a mistake. Ha.

My biggest regret is that my family went to Pitcrew (anyone from the DMV remember them?) when the original Denim Forbes released and was going to pick them up for me but I told them to forget about it when retail was $250. In hindsight, I should have had them buy every pair they could. I don't think anyone at that time could have predicted what the shoe game would become though.

I have a job and have a very good salary. I'm not some people who will drop $500 on a pair of sneakers and lie to themselves saying it's a steal. If you see sneakers selling for 5-6x what they were a few years ago, you might feel some sort of way.
I sold my first pair of hufs that I paid $270 for in 2011 for $80 in 2013. I'm fine.

I sold my first pair of hufs that I paid $270 for in 2011 for $80 in 2013. I'm fine.

Good to see. I am as well. Taking shots at those who feel a certain way is a sucker move. This thread is full of SB enthusiasts; some more than others. They see a monumental shift in what is their niche and they're using this thread to voice their feelings.

Back
Top Bottom