2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea looks like they took down the 2 raffles in Denver. They were there a few hours ago. But the app was acting up. I couldn't get in. Shut it down early
I guess ?
A couple of them cancelled the copdate release like the store Civil RI.

Yea looks like they took down the 2 raffles in Denver. They were there a few hours ago. But the app was acting up. I couldn't get in. Shut it down early
I guess ?
A couple of them cancelled the copdate release like the store Civil RI.
Those are the 2 stores I was trying to enter. They better post today they are doing in store raffles this **** is stupid.

This TS dunk got people on edge man. If u Haven't realize like 2 years ago this was gonna be the trend going forward I dunno what rock you were living under. The real ones,ogs, anyone who loves skateboarding for the true reasons and dunks . We're all beat at this point. The slums have won. Hype has killed any hope you ever had of getting retail on dunks anymore. Nike always was gonna win. $150 retail now. What a joke. I just chalk up every release to an automatic L. If I do cop it's a miracle. You got a better chance at seeing God before you get your hands on these lol.

Yeah $150 box price isn’t cool
At least they come in the new rainbow QS box

the Nike SB TS edit was cool
Seeing Ishod skate my local spots was great, I recognized most of the spots
The mini ramp at the end is right down the street from my office
Would have loved to have been there while shooting

Broke these out today

EBC7219F-0BC2-4C89-841F-0F3755A089B7.jpeg
F5951D72-80F3-4D86-AF55-B9A0BD7AC1B1.jpeg

To pick up this package

35416512-881C-474E-A4D2-25245F27E4D3.jpeg
2A6DD805-19E2-4756-9583-891204490EDC.jpeg

Spectrums are kinda funky but nice at the same time. Really would like to see what they look like with the alternate sail laces that they come with. Anyone have a pic of the spectrums with a lace swap?

my local shop change to email raffle after copdate wouldnt work.. welp put my hat in the ring anyway

So all of the active raffles are disabled on copdate until further notice and registration for anything that does reopen is going to close by 5 PM? Am I reading that right
Screenshot_20200227-085344_Instagram.jpg

I posted this on the reddit sub r/DunksNotDead when the Plums dropped.

2020 has been off to a fast start with all the upcoming releases. A lot of us who actually want pairs to wear won't be able to get them due to bots / resellers / backdooring. This is exactly why I stopped collecting back in 2008. I really wanted the MF DOOMs, but was not able to secure a pair. I'd be damned if some new hypebeast would make money off me, someone who genuinely loved SB Dunks and MF DOOM.

Fast forward 10+ years later and we're in a Dunk resurgence. A lot of new people are getting put on to Dunks and they're quickly learning how difficult they are to get. The difference now is that there's more avenues for resellers and bots that we have to compete with. I believe this will turn people off from Dunks within a year and new releases will just sit on shelves. With that said, those who truly like Dunks and want to wear them will be able to cop with ease as the bots / resellers will have moved on to the next thing.

TLDR:
2008 - Dunks became increasingly difficult to get due to backdooring. Dunk hype eventually dies
2020 - Dunks are in again and difficult to get due to backdooring, bots, and resellers. Dunk hype will eventually die.

Spinning pinwheel! lol

Edit: Anyone getting pinwheel on computer browser. Try from phone instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom