2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Safaris are a must to me, and there hasn't been a dunk in that category since probably the Quartersnacks. I really hope it's not a zoo. (I realized this was a corny joke after typing :smh::lol:)

1583429940778.gif

If I can hit on just 1 of the 3 between the bttys pairs and the safari's for retail I will be happy...Prepped to pay resell on 2 of the 3 if I go 0/3.

with fear of getting called a blasphemer (and having not seen plums in person)...quality on travs is actually insane.

I’m willing to bet the suede portions on the TS don’t come even remotely close to the suede portions on plums. I don’t really count the paisley canvas on TS as part of what makes it “quality” because it’s canvas. Canvas would make any shoe seem quality since it’s a very thick and durable material. I will say the TS quality overall looks good and the shoe seems well built.

I’m willing to bet the suede portions on the TS don’t come even remotely close to the suede portions on plums. I don’t really count the paisley canvas on TS as part of what makes it “quality” because it’s canvas. Canvas would make any shoe seem quality since it’s a very thick and durable material. I will say the TS quality overall looks good and the shoe seems well built.

the suede is fantastic...anyone here have both pairs?

Call 248-520-9774
Spectrums

I forgot i have a DS pair of 112 SB's....Whats the going rate for them nowadays?? i may wear them this weekend once rain stops...

Hoping to hit Kentuckys and safari, sucks that safari are orange label since the closest shop is over an hour away

Call 248-520-9774
Spectrums

Copped.. (initially was going to but..) couldnt pass. :nthat:

Call 248-520-9774
Spectrums

swooped on the last 9.5 - no tax and 5.95 shipping. appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom