2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

plum suede definitely...but i might be biased as i like suede over leather...
Lol I explicitly told my wife what it was before we got married, it’s just like a reflex I guess :lol:

oh it's definitely different...my wife didn't mind me spending money on supreme and sneakers when we were married...now it's a problem...i used to get my **** mailed to work and then i'd walk in the houes like these old things? i just have so many shoes i only get to wear them a few times a year.

I suspect in a month or two we will be seeing frequent larger percentage sales on sites like NDC, as well as weird restocks that have been shipped back from currently closed stores. We've already seen some of it.

Mad Ls this past weekend for all the Dunks but then this happens. These are dope IMO.
92B228B2-D3E8-4F3E-9ED4-D2141AF5E6D6.png

Definitely would have traded Kentuckys for these

Yo these wife excuses are legendary :lol: My girl knew what it was when she got with me so luckily she doest say much and I try to manage myself. I get the idea married life women might be a different level though :lol:
Fortunately for me as well, no need for excuses with my wife. She knew from day one, so even though pairs show up from time to time, she might give me a quick glance, but most of the time she sees them, says “those are cool (or nice,” and is fine. As long as we have space in the house is the only issue. But we’re good.

Yo these wife excuses are legendary :lol: My girl knew what it was when she got with me so luckily she doest say much and I try to manage myself. I get the idea married life women might be a different level though :lol:

I gotta be honest here I see all these sneaking into the house and hiding from the girl/wife and other tricks etc...

mans all I can think is where ya balls at fellas? Lol

like I don’t mean to offend anyone

but

I’ve always made my own money and thankfully I’ve been successful(knock on wood)

I have and always will buy whatever the F I want with MY MONEY and how dare ANYONE give me crap about it

now to be fair maybe some of ya priorities are bad and ya spending reckless and paying bills late or not at all which is a whole other issue

Or ya broke 24/7

these circumstances iight bet I’m not even mad at that

But bills paid everything ok and ya gotta be James Bond G-14 classified ?

nah no way on earth lol

Fortunately for me as well, no need for excuses with my wife. She knew from day one, so even though pairs show up from time to time, she might give me a quick glance, but most of the time she sees them, says “those are cool (or nice,” and is fine. As long as we have space in the house is the only issue. But we’re good.

This is more of my situation.
I've never had to lie about sneaker purchases. When we were dating and engaged, If i bought myself a pair -- I'd buy (or at least offer) to buy her the same pair. (That backfired on a few pairs lol.)

We both have really unique tastes, so we just respect each other's purchases and just ensure we take care of the house before all.

Tbh -- When my wife found out she was pregnant I thought she'd give me 'the talk'. Instead she's been sad because she thinks our daughter will replace the 'double' I used to buy for her LOL.

size 11 shadow

update: that was quick.

jack surf boards updating webstore with nike; check here:

Bit the bullet and grabbed the safaris. The price just creeped into the range I was comfortable paying. Feels kinda stupid buying sneakers like this considering the current crisis though.. oh well.
I'm in the same boat. Feel guilty as hell coppin shoes when the world is burning. But on the other hand trying to keep some sense of normal and I have drastically reduced my spending so far this year.

I usually wear an 8 in everything, wondering if I'm gonna need to look into trading these 8.5 Safaris for an 8. Or do yall think I should be good?

I gotta be honest here I see all these sneaking into the house and hiding from the girl/wife and other tricks etc...

but

I’ve always made my own money and thankfully I’ve been successful(knock on wood)

I have and always will buy whatever the F I want with MY MONEY and how dare ANYONE give me crap about it

now to be fair maybe some of ya priorities are bad and ya spending reckless and paying bills late or not at all which is a whole other issue

Or ya broke 24/7

nah no way on earth lol

Ha, I don’t have to hid them... but I’m at the point where my closet is overflowing with sneakers... my wife is super anal about cleanliness, so in the end, I think it just annoys her that I keep adding to it. She was fine until I hit about 70 pair. :rofl:

NONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE BALLS IF YOU SNEAK YOUR SHOES PAST YOUR WIFE

SHE MUST PAY ALL THE BILLS!!

FACTS

but

Or ya broke 24/7

nah no way on earth lol

Not about power or money. It's about not wanting to deal with the same bull**** back and forth that goes nowhere and changes nothing.

Back
Top Bottom