2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DCF182DE-2C07-445B-BCD8-7D9894E0190F.jpeg

size 11 shadow

update: that was quick.

jack surf boards updating webstore with nike; check here:

I've been trying to get these in size 13, but i always miss the restocks

I thought this ebay posting was funny. guy posted a screenshot of his order from stockx showing hes selling for a loss lol

I walk right in my house with the box in hand.
Wife will look at me, smirk, shrug and carry on.
I ain’t got nothing to hide since we practiced a long time ago to be transparent with these kinda things.
100% actual factual. Transparency is huge, and we’re totally that. The look, smirk, shrug, is all that happens over here. We both have and make our own dinero, so as long as bills and responsibilities and sht is taken care of, we’re not trippin’ over what neither one of us buys. The plus side is that she’s not into sneakers AT ALL. Sandals, and the occasional pair of Chucks, is all she wears.

When I bring a box in or theres a box at the door the wife gets excited hoping it's a pair for her
I keep her totally fresh in kicks
Lately it's been for her more than half the time since dunks are hard to cop
Shes about that AF1/vans/adidas life
She's known at school as the sneaker head because of all the unique pairs..... and she doesn't even know what most of them are

Not about power or money. It's about not wanting to deal with the same bull**** back and forth that goes nowhere and changes nothing.
This. 100%.

My wife will never stop me from buying what I want to buy. I just don't want to hear the same "don't you have enough shoes" *******t after every purchase.

But see the fact that ya(anyone) even have to “deal with the same back and forth bullshh”

I’m sorry but that’s wild crazy to me that anyone would allow that to be done to them to the point of exhaustion(not wanting to deal with it)

how hard is it to simply be like “hey I spend my money how I choose I don’t need you giving me crap about it it needs to stop immediately”

Like ya deal with that nonsense because you allow it to go on PERIOD

let Me ask something...

ya girl/wife does she buy lots of makeup? Heels/boots/flat? How about purses and bags?

does she impose this same view onto herself as she does to ya?

do you do it to her also as she does to you?

if not

why is it one sided?

But see the fact that ya(anyone) even have to “deal with the same back and forth bullshh”

I’m sorry but that’s wild crazy to me that anyone would allow that to be done to them to the point of exhaustion(not wanting to deal with it)

how hard is it to simply be like “hey I spend my money how I choose I don’t need you giving me crap about it it needs to stop immediately”

let Me ask something...

ya girl/wife does she buy lots of makeup? Heels/boots/flat? How about purses and bags?

if not

why is it one sided?

My guy you are prolly giving him more grief in this post than his girl gives him about it.

let Me ask something...

if not

why is it one sided?

I’ll add to this list:

If your wife loves kitchen electronics she can’t really get mad at you about shoes lol.

I’ll add to this list:

If your wife loves kitchen electronics she can’t really get mad at you about shoes lol.

i like shoes...but i love food...

shoes vs kitchen gear isnt even a competition to me...id rather my lady be interested in preparing dishes than me having shoes collecting dust in a box

Back
Top Bottom