2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sounds like the seller entered a lighter weight than the package really was.
It's likely the person you bought them from didnt put enough postage on the box when they mailed them to you so you were stuck with the difference.
Well,
USPS now doesn't price packages by weight
They price it by dimensional size, which means the space it takes up is the cost

So If the Box fits 5lbs of weight by dimensions but only has 1 feather in it with a weight of under 1lb your getting charged 5lbs

Oh ok, thank you for responding back and the information. It was only $3.00 so I’m not upset over it but I just wanted to know because that never happened before.

Of course I’m not trying to knock anyone who likes them. But can we talk about how ******* terrible the spectrums and blue furys are? They are imo, picnic and raw meat levels of terrible. Yet, are being botted and raffled. We are living in strange days,bros.
imo muslins are the ones that are ****in terrible, i seriously cannot like the full brick colored outsole. the blue furys really just need white laces to counter all the blue going on and they'll be good. spectrums are alright in my opinion but i wish they didn't go with an all gum midsole. i can definitely agree though about being confused as to why either are reselling.

Of course I’m not trying to knock anyone who likes them. But can we talk about how ******* terrible the spectrums and blue furys are? They are imo, picnic and raw meat levels of terrible. Yet, are being botted, raffled and certainly will Be bought at resale. We are living in strange days,bros.
Man the spectrums are cool. The Muslins look like classics, but the blue fury’s are wayyyyy to much.

Polarizing colorways! Everyone has diff opinions.

spectrums are overdone I feel, especially being hi’s they’re too much. Haven’t seen any on foot pics.. more of an Easter colorway. Solid laces and white midsole could’ve toned them down.. as lows. Haha

I’d put the muslins in the same category as the jades. Boring as ****, but there isn’t really anything to hate on. They are just kinda there.

I’m not married to any of my opinions. Just kind bored and wanted to strike up a conversation. Unfortunately, buying any sneaker right now is the last thing on my mind. I genuinely wish the best for all you guys.

I have been enjoying the “sneaker room” pics though. Would like to see more of that. :nerd:

So hard to find old stuff in 11.5. I had a handful of shoes, mostly from the gold box era that I’d outgrown and given away. Seeing a lot of the stuff I want for sale (especially ‘99-03) just nonexistent in my size |l

Last edited:
I’d put the muslins in the same category as the jades. Boring as ****, but there isn’t really anything to hate on. They are just kinda there.
think both would look way better with white midsoles. contemplating grabbing a pair of jades and painting them

waffled on those so many times. Materials look plush!

They’re quality mate.
7ED2C7BD-2D90-4EC9-B8B4-A229C393E168.jpeg
D090A131-9BF4-405B-90EA-15DEC4096528.jpeg

Kind of remind me of..

0AD6FD3A-259A-49B1-801B-1621F4297289.jpeg

To be honest, I haven’t copped a GR in a minute, both April GR‘s and the spectrums aren’t really doin it for me. Not bad, it’s just with limited space, I would only be picking them up for a review and then having to sell a pair off to find room for them in the stacks. Closest is the blue fury but even still that’s a “nice to have” rather than a must have.

This is exactly what happened the last time my interest in dunks stalled a bit. It has less to do with hype and more to do with just getting bored of the dunk releases

Anyway wore these today
E23BAFF1-BC37-42CE-AF14-9FDE6C67731B.jpeg

I’m in for the strawberry cough tho

I’m not crazy about drop fronts either. They’re cool but I don’t see it necessary to showcase my collection in that way. My shoes are ziplock bagged air tight in their respective OG boxes. My OCD couldn’t allow my shoes to be exposed to that much air let alone that much light. On top of that I almost love my boxes just as much as the shoes. To me they’re apart of the artwork presentation that is the shoes. What do y’all do with the actual shoe boxes they come in? Throw them away? I could never lol. Everyone’s different though and I understand their appeal so not knocking anyone who enjoys them.
I wish I had more room, as I have stacks behind stacks, which means a lot of stuff don’t get worn simply because it’s too much of pita to pull them out.

I'm obviously not an og and that's why I don't even try and act like one, unlike some of these dudes. Honestly I got into dunks in 2018 cause of Ishod and a local skater who wore dunks, specifically the Supa highs. Bought my first pair at an outlet in 2018 and they were the perfect pink Ishods for $35. I started watching videos about the history of the dunk and the amount of times I replayed the "15 years of SB Dunk" video by Vice and Nike is too many to count lol. Hell that video is how I found out about NikeTalk. I'm not a fan of the dude who created Anti-Social-Social-Club, but I do have to thank him for mentioning NT. Before watching that video I wasn't a sneakerhead by any means, I just skated and liked the dunk's silhouette. But after replaying that video a ton of times, copping more dunks, and finally deciding to join NT after lurking for a while, I think I was able to consider myself somewhat of a dunkhead. I'm genuinely here cause I appreciate the dunk's silhouette and history. Whether you guys believe that or not is up to you, but I know that I'm not here just for the hype. I got here practically right before the hype started which could make me be seen as a hypebeast, but I know I'll be here long after the hype and I hope you all are too.
Nothing wrong with that.

I'm obviously not an og and that's why I don't even try and act like one, unlike some of these dudes. Honestly I got into dunks in 2018 cause of Ishod and a local skater who wore dunks, specifically the Supa highs. Bought my first pair at an outlet in 2018 and they were the perfect pink Ishods for $35. I started watching videos about the history of the dunk and the amount of times I replayed the "15 years of SB Dunk" video by Vice and Nike is too many to count lol. Hell that video is how I found out about NikeTalk. I'm not a fan of the dude who created Anti-Social-Social-Club, but I do have to thank him for mentioning NT. Before watching that video I wasn't a sneakerhead by any means, I just skated and liked the dunk's silhouette. But after replaying that video a ton of times, copping more dunks, and finally deciding to join NT after lurking for a while, I think I was able to consider myself somewhat of a dunkhead. I'm genuinely here cause I appreciate the dunk's silhouette and history. Whether you guys believe that or not is up to you, but I know that I'm not here just for the hype. I got here practically right before the hype started which could make me be seen as a hypebeast, but I know I'll be here long after the hype and I hope you all are too.
Neek lives forever in our hearts.

Back
Top Bottom