2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ehh GD bears pack is aight at best tbh. Would be cooler if each shoe had its own spin instead of just different colorway. I’m also not a deadhead so maybe this resonates more for them.

If the yellow bear is not a headache, maybe. If not no biggie.

Grateful dead is terrible. There shoes are much better than the music imo and I don't want the shoes either. Give me my strawberry coughs Nike!

Hey guys. My safari dunks came in today and I noticed the box label looks different from other pairs I've seen. I got em from stockx and they shipped from the Netherlands...?

Shoes released in different countries sometimes have different labels?

Attachments

• 20200401_130521.jpg
    20200401_130521.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 257
dang, missed the snkrs restock yesterday and the shock drop muslins today...cant check my phone as often with these zoom classes haha

Cowtown wasn’t a shock drop, was sold out before they posted it on ig 😒 made it to check out and sold out instant

dang, missed the snkrs restock yesterday and the shock drop muslins today...cant check my phone as often with these zoom classes haha

Where did they shock drop the muslins? Not going for them anyway because of the same color midsole/outsole combo, just wondering because I don't see them on my SNKRS feed

Edit: Nevermind, I guess you were talking about Cowtown

Back
Top Bottom