2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if anyone linked yet but 13m left to signup for these Avocado Deere Athletics

Not sure if anyone linked yet but 13m left to signup for these Avocado Deere Athletics

Thanks for this. Just got in for my size and i'm not BS'ing but I had to verify the Tractors in the CAPTCHA. Hopefully that's good luck for a dub.

Let’s post some beaters! Passsed these down to my little brother and just recently found them in our parents garage.

CE067CC2-95F4-4F6F-904D-6DFC698599FA.jpeg

as you states in the early 2000's. but I seen a few pairs of brazil's here and there in 2016-2018 sit on ebay from $75-165 for a few months before they sold. Dunks had their hype, died off for a while, and now ressurected once again. Dunks that I liked such as the curry's, green/black safari's, 3M navy lows, maple mesh nets used to sit on the 'bay all day for $60-120. Now you search them up on ebay they are 200 plus. I personally was never a fan of Brazil's lows but the high top version they made was hot.

Just because you saw a few pairs of Brazils sit on eBay over a couple of years doesn't mean that people wouldn't eat them up if there was a fresh release. Not everyone is checking eBay like that. I know lots of people who still don't care about this generation of Dunks but are going to try to get a pair of these Brazils because they could never find a new pair in their size for a reasonable price.

incerokz incerokz I hated those 2013 dunk versions of af1s. All had the pleather liners. As cheap as the linen dunks got I'm glad I just spent the dough for actual linen af1s. Had the 01s, sold, and have the 16s now.

yea they disrespected dunks for a few years. Would love them to throw them on nike by you with this current "mold"

24 hours to enter.

Seen people win L&H raffles all the time so definitely worth your time to enter.

Kill moe I don't know what to expect, y'all think this brazil release gonna be limited like that?! These are a must I'm hoping like hell to hit somehow

incerokz incerokz I hated those 2013 dunk versions of af1s. All had the pleather liners. As cheap as the linen dunks got I'm glad I just spent the dough for actual linen af1s. Had the 01s, sold, and have the 16s now.

Nike loves to ruin sihoulletes! not them but I suppose the new team they hire. Not even going to lie if I see them on the 'bay for like 30 bones new i'd cop as beaters LOL.

Back
Top Bottom