2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^those look promising!
Randomly Bills Wheels got muslins in? gone asap but weird delayed W
Anyway some more views + on feet with both laces in the vid:

I am hearing that Nike has sent out extra Muslins and Blue Furys to some Skate shops.
Supposedly they had "extra" from the original March 2020 release.

Also these came in today. Basically ds for 50 from the bay. Not sb but still nice.
20200608_210644.jpg
Are you krayzsb brother?

I like the double swoosh.. Makes it feel they put a little more effort into it.... even if they didn't. Just not the Sacai Blazer type double swoosh.... I can't get down with those
I wish they would do the fat belly blazer swoosh on dunk highs more. They did it with the RT but those were some weird mid/chukka height

Starting to get giddy for those denim joints. Are those set for July or August? Definitely trying to snag a pair hopefully for retail.

Starting to get giddy for those denim joints. Are those set for July or August? Definitely trying to snag a pair hopefully for retail.
The truck it high sat in shops for a while.. The lows didn't tho, and those look like an add on to the truckit's so hoping they don't go for much if anything. Would be a nice add

Yea the wuakity on the de la lows are really bad. Stuff as board

Bro’s can i get a quick legit check on these ? May have steal on my hands if legit

CDC04F20-E39C-44C4-845A-C807D06416B2.png

D2404619-357F-4B60-A649-4108557D1826.png

24B73175-BF56-4DC8-9930-EE3936115AD9.png

C6FAEF19-2038-47DF-B7BC-593E13E8583F.png

Fam those could be mine cuz I got a size 10 stolen out of my trunk a few months back :smh:. Got them for the low too and prices are up now.
Looks solid though. Here's the pair I had to compare:
IMG_5042.jpg IMG_5044.jpg
And they do make replicas of these, SB hype is back

Random but I said it before-
This thread really needs to be pinned at the top of the ‘Nike Retro’ page. Aside from AF1s I think dunks/Sb hold the page and not because of the hype. Iconic to say the least.
I’m not just typing that since I had a few glasses of Macallan 18. Maybe I am.
whatevs.
This the best thread ever, because of y’all.
Macallan 18>

Good luck to all with CNCPTS
If anyone can please share some URL love for the Cnpts LaZer oranges (page or atc 10.5), team manual and at work..... <3

Back
Top Bottom