2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SNKRS wont even send me an L, can I get a L please.... Anyone?
wonder if being on a work computer remote accessed in the mid west L's me. (I live on east coast)

Congrats to those who got through this AM (and those who hit on Premier). Forgot these were this AM until I got a StockX notification at 10:19 - never got a notification from SNKRS (and it's been like that for weeks now :rolleyes).
You have to go on the app prior to release and click "remind me" on every drop you're interested in. It won't notify without it.

200.gif

Yeah I usually enter just because. But they started asking questions that needed research and I realistically ain’t driving or flying to the North East so meh

Y’all send them Kobe links tho :nerd:

I been taking Ls all weekend even my Bday sunday up to today. Didn't win any raffles, L on snkrs as expected and had to evacuate to san antonio today cause of Laura. To make myself feel better think I'm gonna get sashikos and a toddler pair of Medicoms on sx and enter civilist raffles knowing I will lose. lol

Real talk though Laura supposed to be a Cat 3 tomorrow. Yall be safe if yall are in it's path too.

I been taking Ls all weekend even my Bday sunday up to today. Didn't win any raffles, L on snkrs as expected and had to evacuate to san antonio today cause of Laura. To make myself feel better think I'm gonna get sashikos and a toddler pair of Medicoms on sx and enter civilist raffles knowing I will lose. lol

Real talk though Laura supposed to be a Cat 3 tomorrow. Yall be safe if yall are in it's path too.
You stay safe bruv.

Back
Top Bottom