2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

honestly StockX and goat are the reason we can’t get releases. It is the number 1 app I’ve seen resellers on and referencing while standing on lines. If I could secure a full sz run of pure BS and set the price at 800 and get everyone else to believe it and set that price around mine that shoe is now 800 and believe the resellers will follow. Good luck on that coast release when prices are set at 300-340. I was on line and heard dudes say we want all big sizes of Griffey’s their going for the most, and I’ve watched them take every pair until 8.5-9 was left(my size) and 2 resellers directly in front of me took them.

100% facts!
If there is one thing, although there are many, from having been Hospitalized with Covid last year, nothing is promised and Every Day is A Blessing.
I’ve been hoarding, like most of us I assume, Sneaks for way too long and not really enjoying them.
So I’ve been trying to pull out some of my older Dunks/Sneaks to wear.
My Motto of “Wear your Sneaks” I’ve been guilty of not following.
Not this year, I’m “trying” to wear everything I own.
Any one else?
man the snow was just getting to the point where it had melted enough to actually wear a pair outside and now we're supposed to get dumped on again tonight. feels like I got way too many DS pairs for my liking. i'm feelin to go buckwild come spring/summer

Snowed in almost everyday of February in NYC. Still had heat and power all the while so can't complain, I'm pretty ight.
Stay safe brotha. Winter is almost over right? How many more days of snow on the forecast? Still looks like fools are out there buying dunks and getting slapped.

honestly StockX and goat are the reason we can’t get releases. It is the number 1 app I’ve seen resellers on and referencing while standing on lines. If I could secure a full sz run of pure BS and set the price at 800 and get everyone else to believe it and set that price around mine that shoe is now 800 and believe the resellers will follow. Good luck on that coast release when prices are set at 300-340. I was on line and heard dudes say we want all big sizes of Griffey’s their going for the most, and I’ve watched them take every pair until 8.5-9 was left(my size) and 2 resellers directly in front of me took them.

cats just tryin to hustle out here... times is hard now too... bammas tryin to eat... and certain shoe flips can feed you... I can’t and will not hate the hustle 🤷🏾‍♂️ And I’m not a reseller either... i wear ALL my kicks

These *******s here in Wisconsin are crooks .. my guy got to the mall ... he was 3rd in line ... everything was good .. he texted me we in there !! 5 mins later he calls & says one of champs employees comes out & asks if they won a raffle ?& they only got 3 pairs ... Mind you on the app it says clear as day first come first serve!! Then more people show up & another employee comes out & this time says they didn’t get a full shipment in .. 🙄 ..
733D54AC-4950-4219-AC18-6DC3E98DB32B.png

Back
Top Bottom