2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds today

20210304_120015.jpg

i don't understand why people are saying the supreme og high dunks are fire and the supreme low dunks are trash. they are very similar and the dunk lows are arguably the better silhouette. i agree if they had a red color it would be a better release for a supreme collab but the black and blue ones are really nice imo.

i have never owned a supreme or sb dunk. but just trying to see why there is so much hate for these latest dunks.

i don't understand why people are saying the supreme og high dunks are fire and the supreme low dunks are trash. they are very similar and the dunk lows are arguably the better silhouette. i agree if they had a red color it would be a better release for a supreme collab but the black and blue ones are really nice imo.

i have never owned a supreme or sb dunk. but just trying to see why there is so much hate for these latest dunks.

I'm guessing they're salty they missed out on the 5 billionth sneaker release within the past year. #feelsbadman

but also the highs are better than the lows.

Familia’s today. I remember getting these off eBay DS for $70 shipped a year or two after release. Looking at what they going for now :lol:
8C93EC92-B639-459E-8AB7-68B7FFED398F.jpeg
I remember seeing these my size at a consignment store a few years ago (crossroads trading co) for like $45. Felt the materials in hand and put them right back on the shelf.

that store be having some bangers outta nowhere

and the hipsters in there have no idea 😂

got 2011 concords for 35 bucks
Found skate or dies at the SF one in 2014 for $20. My homie's size 8.5, let him take and he rocked for a while before selling for like $160

Y’all want to know why I liked the original Supreme high’s?

7608DB3B-3F87-40AB-A6A1-3FDB6C746642.jpeg
8D000C5F-8043-4C15-95A6-67D80C5F50E5.jpeg
079FE806-E14B-4F8A-A541-ACA1B602B87B.jpeg

🤷‍♂️...Dope as hell when the team rolled in them...If you dig them then awesome, if not then that’s all good too...The real problem is the headache it is to buy ANY Dunk SB nowadays...
That P-Rod Atiba photo always sticks out. The shoe is all about nastaliga from that era. A lot of SBs back then were pretty mellow in materials. They they broke out withe croc print and other textures, it was huge. These Supremes just follow that model back then. Not great by design but just wacky for that era.

I feel like it's partly that people wanted the old highs in a low form. I think most would agree that the shades they used for the highs are much better. Black and Blue lows are decent, but still a step down purely from a color perspective.

Surprised how smooth the drop went for me. That's 2 drops in a row I didn't have any problems with supremes website. Got a size 10 blue to Canada 🦫
Also these are sbs but they don't seem to include round laces, they're pictured with flat laces and there's no sb written on the tag? Just a Nike swoosh

Back
Top Bottom