2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Always preferred fat sb laces on sb dunks, so I wanted to see how they would look on the supremes.
20210311_140431.jpg
20210311_140839.jpg

Also does anyone know how to tie their laces like how they come from nike? Looks clean and saves space.
20210311_134926.jpg
Such a beautiful shoe. Fat laces >>>
Kentucky’s are my favorite dunk. So naturally these were dope but couldn’t hit.
hopefully we see the kentucky high soon

Y’all think the SNKRS release of the apparel will be TTS? I know the overseas releases was for tiny people
Someone a while back said the jacket was TTS.

Said hoodies were slim. I usually find Carpet hoodies pretty much sized like SB hoodies.

T’s? Honestly I would avoid them.Tight and cropped low.

hoodie looks short
Yeah, I'd agree. It's roomy though, so XL is no bueno. Their apparel fits weird - really nice quality though, IHMO. Made for shorties.

Shoe materials: the white bits are exactly the same as the Premier WSLS, if you're familiar. Really soft. The blue bits feel like nylon - like thick umbrella material, if that makes sense. Really nice, and unique.

Someone a while back said the jacket was TTS.

Said hoodies were slim. I usually find Carpet hoodies pretty much sized like SB hoodies.

T’s? Honestly I would avoid them.Tight and cropped low.
100% if you’re going for a T go two sizes up without breaking a sweat.

that hoodie doesn’t look that bad though. I was going to go for an xl, but I’m basically the same body type as you, so I’ll probably fail at getting a large.

No, I won at Vu. Apparently Vu and Crushed only got the F&F versions. I was hoping they would get higher allocations, and that I would get lucky. Turns out they got lower allocations than normal, and I still got lucky.

Also, I was wrong, they come with 5 pair of laces, not 4.

I bought a bunch of stuff from the Carpet raffle drop, so still have those chances out. They haven’t drawn yet.

EACDFA84-6582-455C-A2AE-07C804C8841D.jpeg
Can u spare some spare laces?

university blue and valor blue are a closer match to what I prefer than dark powder so I’m kinda hoping it isn’t dark Powder.

couple years back unc had to standardize the color because different sports were wearing different shades, which is wild to think that could happen for such an “iconic” color or one that goes so hand in hand with people’s thoughts of the school.

Pantone 542 actually beat out Pantone 278. I actually prefer 278, which is lighter but my eyes see dark powder as even darker than 542.

file this under facts no one cares about but sharing anyway lol
Werd it's asinine how university blue and valor blue and carolina blue even became different colors from nike. Not like they had the same fiasco with Columbia U causing the "Legend Blue" 11s to release :lol: I appreciate the color talk. Pretty big lapse on UNC for not even getting it right themselves.

Werd it's asinine how university blue and valor blue and carolina blue even became different colors from nike. Not like they had the same fiasco with Columbia U causing the "Legend Blue" 11s to release :lol: I appreciate the color talk. Pretty big lapse on UNC for not even getting it right themselves.

Yeah this was maybe 2015 or 2016 I think but there was a hilarious post online I of course can't find now where some big fan had jerseys from like tons of different teams. Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, all that. He laid them all out and NONE of them looked like the same blue lol. Of course if you just see one, then the other, it doesn't seem that bad but seeing them all beside each other was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom