2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1617212986899.png

If it's a high I'm done

If it's a high I'm done

Another Parra collab maybe...

Also check the midsole / outsole...Looks a whole lot like what usually comes on the Vandal’s
3CCE6633-0ECA-4B82-BE8D-90DEF2FE28CD.jpeg
AAE9B2D4-1EFE-4C8B-9335-F9CAF8E0ECD7.jpeg
9C3507EA-CADF-4D18-A9A9-C96D1C3A1706.jpeg
E180ECF5-3868-4EA2-9273-8D101C96B8AD.jpeg
88675181-5A79-4842-99F6-5FD101D1060F.jpeg
7B92E2D0-1977-465F-97FA-3F053995A161.jpeg

Probably a low is my best guess...Thinking one pair will be a F&F...🤞that the release pair isn’t that mismatched nonsense because that’s just tired at this point...

Last edited:
Resell has never bothered me.. I paid resell for SB's back in 04.. and if I want something current, i'll pay resell again... I Remember buying Luckys for 280 on the bay wayyyy back then, Rayguns and Shanghais for 150... My baby's.. If I want it I'm gonna get it.. Not like I buy or like every shoe that drops anyways..
Rayguns still in rotation, I miss my Shanghais and luckys..

yeah j mobile j mobile one of the nicest most positive guys around!
Thanks. I try. I honestly just don't understand what is there to be so damn negative about when it comes to sneakers. Everyone has different tastes, it's all subjective, and that's a good thing.

Love that you are able to find some humor in your disability. For years I have always envied you for always being able to keep your kicks "fresh". No shade at all my guy!

side note, you ever get any heel drag or loss of stars......asking for a friend...j/king.
Thanks. I appreciate it. We all have sht that we can't do. I just can't walk. Big whoop. Still gotta work to provide for the fam. Still got all the responsibilities that come with being a husband, father one day, son, brother, cousin, family member, friend, etc. Some are tall. Some are short. Only "person" without limitations is Superman.
I sometimes envy people that can just go somewhere without having to think or plan about whether the place is accessible. It's life, and I'll never complain, but it can be annoying as hell sometimes. Especially when you reach out and inquire, someone at the destination says "yes, we're accessible," only for you to get there to find out that for some damn reason having 4 steps equals "accessible" to them. People are so dumb sometimes. No shade taken whatsoever.

As for heel drag or star loss, nope. The only wear I really get is random scratches and scuffs from my feet bumping, rubbing, and pushing stuff (as my feet purposefully extend past the footrests as seen in the pics). I'm usually pretty careful, but sometimes tables and surfaces have weird undersides or components, or I rush to get sht done or get somewhere. I got an aggressive scratch on the patent leather on a pair of my Blk/Red 11s like that. It's whatever honestly, but it happens.

Picked up the black/white from Foot Locker late shipment raffle. Glad to get them at retail because I was considering paying resale. Can never go wrong with a black and white Dunk in this colorblocking. These will get a lot of wear.
AE89F452-C0A0-4137-83F8-6D7FD9FFFF1A.jpeg

Leather is a downgrade from 2020 SPs. I don’t know why they changed the laces either.

On feet:
769CE419-8350-467E-A1C3-BCEB95D809DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom