2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These just came in.

IMG_2083.JPG

Won them this week from a local raffle. Definitely got that funky vibe. If it had a bigger swoosh, I think these would be bangers. I do like how the stingwater letters are set on the shoe.

Attachments

• ED5D6457-F3A4-4C79-8E62-C56624B88A64.jpeg
    ED5D6457-F3A4-4C79-8E62-C56624B88A64.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Local skate shop here in Houston dropped the ol happy to acquired them, random drop the only way to buy sb’s now 😢

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone knows of somewhere online to grab the new white/navy/gum OL dunks online give me a shout. Not a lot of skate shops here in East Tennessee.

Any info if men’s and women’s sizing are any different? I know the box tag has the direct conversion for sizing, are they exact though?

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone knows of somewhere online to grab the new white/navy/gum OL dunks online give me a shout. Not a lot of skate shops here in East Tennessee.
Good news is you’re early - they haven’t hit most US shops. Your/my only shot is to watch for raffles.

I struck out on Dunk ID’s - and the OL’s were my exact design, before I even saw them. So need these for sure. I’m hoping resale dips closer to 160 when the release picks up. I’ve had good luck with OL GR’s at low resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom