2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9E25A4C8-2967-43AA-BBAE-E881857DFCD4.jpeg

i have the opposite opinion. i was less upset that i missed once i found out they are tear away.
The pink underneath makes for an even sicker colorway, but most sneakerheads will baby them and never know. I think the Travis Scott’s torn away look better too.

I'm not a huge fan of every sneaker being tear away, but they look alot like the friends and family pair. Would be sick if each panel had its own color, aside from just pink, good shoe nonetheless

This probably the best execution virgil has had.

A lot of these colors are dope. between the colors complimenting each other to the look
You think? I honestly hate every dunk virgil has put out, and haven't really liked anything he's been a part of since the desert ore 90s. The 2nd lace over the top and all these holes all over the shoe are just a huge turn off to me. he went from straight ripping off classic BTTYS colors to a boring neutral grey with a colored lace and tongue and then topped it off by using part of a three hole punch on the tongue. revolutionary.

Off whites get worse and worse every time I see them. Toe is somehow bulbous and cliff like at the same time with that flywire thing there. Even if you take the overlacing out, it looks like you got some wannabe edgy 2000s style faux bullet holes in your shoes. The "leather" is soft, sure, but it's plasticky and will wear in terribly over time. And for $180? Y'all paying resale for retail.

Don't worry, I'm not just some hater who couldn't cop. I had the UNLV ****s he did in 2019. They were one of my first ebay sales with no fees for sneakers sold over $100.

If it weren't for that extra lace on there they wouldn't be so awful. But with it just looks so stupid and impractical.
Just about all the shoes that have the exact same mold are technically "impractical" lol and the same can be said about every shoe that gets posted in here. Faux fur, gitd, 3m, tear away gimmicks... Same shoe different materials...comical

Always thought it was complete cap that Nike was sending people 2 or even 3 pairs of the same shoe that they ordered by accident.

…Until today

Nike sent me 2 Undefeated dunks by accident. Got the double up for freeeee and still got another pair from Undefeated coming.
Lord i’ve seen what you’ve done for others.

And let it happen this weekend for the 4’s

You love to see it. How'd you manage the Supreme's? I didn't realize until just now that the price on the blue really came down. I could finagle moving some shoes, but don't really trust SX to authenticate...

Today. These aged well, IMHO.
Image from iOS.jpg
you trim your leg hairs and get some sun?

Back
Top Bottom