2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E622FADE-A3E5-42DF-BCCC-0D560D1B8016.png

My NBY Dunk High - Dunk Mocha has just arrived! Swapped laces as fast as I can (I needed some lilac laces that I didn't have). I think sail laces hits hard.
Peace!
I mean that's cool that you got to make a pair but you basically just made the AJ1 High that just came out but...a dunk.

I mean that's cool that you got to make a pair but you basically just made the AJ1 High that just came out but...a dunk.
Yes yes I know it’s an AJ1 inspired shoe. I have some Jordan 1 too (my best pair is the Chicago OW), I don’t have the TS 1 OG High (but I have the low, the first one not FRGMT) which the Dark Mocha is a poor man replica. So mine are a poor man replica of a poor man replica, and that’s ok and true. But Chicago, Black Toe and SBB colorways pattern scheme are the abc of customization, or ID, or By You, because are simply timeless. And for retail (and Dark Mocha have a no go collar). And after all I repeat: I’m positively impressed by the fabric on toebox and panel.
Without any polemics, peace bro!

Just got tracking for my Red Plum SB dub off of CCS. First raffle win off there in a year.. I feel even more compelled to get the ACG Terra OG pair now .. but I'll wait for this Mummy sb win first :lol: .. pshh

Strawberry Milks feel nice in hand but does anyone else's pair have this blemish on the toe

Attachments

• IMG_20211027_150203.jpg
    IMG_20211027_150203.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20211027_150209.jpg
    IMG_20211027_150209.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 89
I’ve made peace with missing out on the Mummy’s 🤷‍♂️…It is what it is…

Now these Strawberry Coughs on the other hand…Half expected these things to smell like that good good when I opened the box :lol:…Glad I got in at retail but damn if I’m not looking at the stacks thinking about what I can slide to fund a double up here…

Back
Top Bottom