2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scored the blue pair, they're super clean excited to see them in person!

Wish more heads hit, think they could've added a bit more layers on the bot protection side

Nike SB Dunk High “New York Mets”
Color: Cloud Grey/Rush Blue-Team Orange-White
Style Code: DH7155-001
Release Date: Summer 2022
Price: $120
1648752400931.png

1648752417401.png

1648752435959.png

1648752452028.png

1648752464273.png

1648752478224.png

1648752516917.png

1648752623501.png

You looking way too deep family :rofl: There's tens of thousands of humans, tens of thousands of bots trying to buy the same thing. There are not enough pairs to go around. You get them or you don't. Doesn't really matter why.

You're correct also my point is you gotta be quicker is not some solution. Also what size you wear. I'm an 11 no way in the world would i have been able to jump back in the queue to grab an 11 in the other color.

would have been up a grand if not for those dumb *** celtics smh
lol...i just started with that **** with the superbowl cuz those promos were too good not to take advantage of. I usually just make small bets for fun, but decided to throw $20 on a 9 leg parlay yesterday. That included the Heat covering the spread :emoji_grimacing:

lol...i just started with that **** with the superbowl cuz those promos were too good not to take advantage of. I usually just make small bets for fun, but decided to throw $20 on a 9 leg parlay yesterday. That included the Heat covering the spread :emoji_grimacing:

lol same

i hesitated on that first TD OBJ at +1600 and then it disappeared off the app. Still sick lmao

I got the orange question but it was drop down style with 4 different answers (not type out answer like before), didn't see it mentioned so I was the only one? I got the pick the tractors captcha following.
Haven't hit their dunk releases. The 4s was the best since I got two from them haha.
Hopefully they do something different to throw off the bots for the aj2s

No chance at Unions this AM. HAD 80 & 90 min wait so considered it an L. Atleast I secured an uncut Preme Deck so morning not completely trash lol.

I didn't even see anything load. Was refreshing PW page then it went to a bunch of clothes. Nice.

Glad to see Dunks are still off limits for me. I can't cop **** now a days.

Not feeling passport 2,but I definitely love the green vintage dunks,safarimix,pink prime high and Easter I’m starting to like the fugly and forgotten dunks,everybody and they mamma has pandas 🐼

Not feeling passport 2,but I definitely love the green vintage dunks,safarimix,pink prime high and Easter I’m starting to like the fugly and forgotten dunks,everybody and they mamma has pandas 🐼
This^ Ive seen people wearing pandas no less tahn 5 times this week. Its almost like seeing white AF1s or any yeezy 350 at this point.

Back
Top Bottom