2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pack complete

2C1904A0-8653-4D5B-B82A-B1006C5AA50F.jpeg

And the gettin was great. It’s like 2018 rolled around and Christmas was canceled
I feel like we was all here back then and me personally was getting tired of the “sb is dead” comments. I’d rather it be dead and accessible than hyped and nearly impossible.

Now i say that to say that somebody here called me crazy for buying up all those clearance pairs of de la soul lows and the white Hi’s. I just did it because I loved the group but Jesus Christ I never thought in 2022 I’d be banking almost 2 grand from 3 pairs of the lows. 😭😭😭😭😭

I feel like we was all here back then and me personally was getting tired of the “sb is dead” comments. I’d rather it be dead and accessible than hyped and nearly impossible.

Now i say that to say that somebody here called me crazy for buying up all those clearance pairs of de la soul lows and the white Hi’s. I just did it because I loved the group but Jesus Christ I never thought in 2022 I’d be banking almost 2 grand from 3 pairs of the lows. 😭😭😭😭😭

The good days when things were obtainable!

I’d do anything to go back to the days where you could call up a skate shop or even a Nike factory store for a phone order. I have yet to win any type of raffle on dunks period and I honestly hate it here lol
Man!!! With John00 and his info man we were eating good……. Call up a shop chat it up for a few and place the order and be good to go

Thanks. Just trying to give all my pairs some run. Like so many of us here, I’ve got tons of pairs, but also like many of us here I’m sure, I tend to rock like the same 5-10 pairs all the time. Especially with work being virtual and such. It’s been dope just going through pairs and making a concerted effort to rock stuff. It’s a little more work to like grab boxes and find pairs, but it’s also been exciting at the same time seeing/wearing pairs I haven’t worn in a minute. The funny thing is my wife seeing pairs like “when did you buy these? Are these new?” I gotta keep reminding her “girl, I had these before I even knew you existed.” :lol:
Same reason I give my Wife, regardless if they are Old or New…
“Oh these, I’ve always had them. Just pulling them out now”

Back
Top Bottom