2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hate that I felt rushed when designing these

Attachments

• 3F347036-1738-4F30-B20E-11ECAB45FDD7.jpeg
    3F347036-1738-4F30-B20E-11ECAB45FDD7.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 115
I’m the worst at taking on foot pics.
5F43184C-E0F0-4B9A-A000-C6FF2DF37FA4.jpeg

rayguns pack was one of my favorites that i never got my hands on. i wanted the away pair badly, almost got duped on a fugazi pair via craiglist back in 2006. bruh came through with a box that had a box tag that he had clearly printed off the internet. once he started lowering the price when i said i wasn't interested, i knew the deal...

Hey! These are Gap Japanese Selvedge, from a few years ago. Different color pair in today’s wear. Gap and Levi’s Japanese jeans are my goto. Retailers seem to be off of the Selvedge wave now.
4BA88999-6293-46FC-9119-763E2DD2269E.jpeg

color of that denim pairs hella well with those kicks, not to mention it sits perfectly on top.

however, maybe i'm uncooth but i still don't know what "selvegde" jeans are :lol: matter of fact, i never wear jeans, for some reason i just don't like the way they feel.

color of that denim pairs hella well with those kicks, not to mention it sits perfectly on top.

however, maybe i'm uncooth but i still don't know what "selvegde" jeans are :lol: matter of fact, i never wear jeans, for some reason i just don't like the way they feel.
Selvedge is just a milling process - and you can’t see the effect, unless you cuff the jeans. But nowadays, selvedge denim is usually (but not always) tied to a better quality denim. It’s a whole rabbit hole - recommend staying out!

How is the quality on the Argons? I’ve seen pics posted but curious if the leather is the cheap plasticky leather of most GR dunks or if it’s sturdier

Back
Top Bottom