2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Year coming to an end, curious as to what some of y’all’s favorite 2022 pick ups are?

I grabbed a handful of dunks and SBs this year. My personal fav pick ups are (no particular order) chlorophyll sb at1s and dunks, and chrushed sbs.

SF hufs by a mile for me. orange lobsters second as they’re also a giants colorway. honorable mention to slags and barts (even though i struck out)

Good choices for sure, I scooped 4 pairs of sb’s this year, brsb’s ishods and 2 pairs of the nyjah 3s

favorite colorway of the 4 definitely the ishods, the gorge green is a great color on those

Favorite model of the 4 is tough they all have there own qualities that I enjoy
Ishods are fire! Kinda thinking about grabbing a pair. How’s the fit? I think I remember peeps saying they run kinda small?

SF hufs by a mile for me. orange lobsters second as they’re also a giants colorway. honorable mention to slags and barts (even though i struck out)
Barts would have probably made my list if I were able to grab a pair… 😢

Wifey got me some Orange labels for Xmas. Feels bad knowing she paid resale and got a flawed pair like this. Worst of all she got them from flight club
3A5C383F-639F-4522-B30E-EF7D2CEC37FF.jpeg

Ishods are fire! Kinda thinking about grabbing a pair. How’s the fit? I think I remember peeps saying they run kinda small?
The are really narrow. And if you size up, even a half, they are too long. So unless your foot is narrow, you gotta pay the toll and just break them in.

Year coming to an end, curious as to what some of y’all’s favorite 2022 pick ups are?

I grabbed a handful of dunks and SBs this year. My personal fav pick ups are (no particular order) chlorophyll sb at1s and dunks, and chrushed sbs.
My overall top 2022 release pickup was crepe am1. Only 2022 dunks I picked up were huf SBs and union reverse city attack wannabes, hufs take that cake by a mile. But I went back and scooped a worn pairs of c&ks and a crispy pair of vapor lows, I think those were better than hufs. Pic of all my pickups, 2022 release and older pairs I copped, in spoiler

2022pickups.jpg

Barts would have probably made my list if I were able to grab a pair… 😢
They are dope in person, they fit good on me, I’m true to size in dunks (11.5) and they fit about the same maybe closer to like the huf dunks that just dropped with the slight padding but a more fluffy tongue, on the ishods, that was my worry as well but they musta fixed it from the original drop cause I didn’t notice much but at the same time I haven’t worn them a ton yet

The are really narrow. And if you size up, even a half, they are too long. So unless your foot is narrow, you gotta pay the toll and just break them in.
Ugh… maybe it might not be a good idea for me then. My feet are less tolerant to narrow shoes these days, and they dont make .5 up from my size. Maybe one day I’ll check a store and try on.
My overall top 2022 release pickup was crepe am1. Only 2022 dunks I picked up were huf SBs and union reverse city attack wannabes, hufs take that cake by a mile. But I went back and scooped a worn pairs of c&ks and a crispy pair of vapor lows, I think those were better than hufs. Pic of all my pickups, 2022 release and older pairs I copped, in spoiler

2022pickups.jpg
Crepe am1s are pretty good! C&ks are such an amazing shoe!

I love the variety on the pick ups.

They are dope in person, they fit good on me, I’m true to size in dunks (11.5) and they fit about the same maybe closer to like the huf dunks that just dropped with the slight padding but a more fluffy tongue, on the ishods, that was my worry as well but they musta fixed it from the original drop cause I didn’t notice much but at the same time I haven’t worn them a ton yet
Hmmm… I might have to go in store, or maybe order from Nike or something so I can return if they dont fit.

i hooped in beater dunk lows in college.. i didn’t care, just wanted to hoop and get buckets. played no defense because quick lateral movement was almost impossible with them. just played turnstile defense

It didn't matter because you had acceptable footwear on a court surface with sneakers that had rubber soles. At least you weren't backwards with it like wearing some field shoes with cleats on a court.

Back
Top Bottom