2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Apparently we not ‘posed to be buyin from stockx

Maaaaaan Ive bought from stock x a bunch of times and (knock on wood) never had an issue. Goat is preferred, but I'm eyeing a pair of SB's and trying to get in as low as possible....please someone halp....da COMPXTN doesn't work.

If nothing oh well just hope they send another one out soon...like now soon

Share some pics!
Posted here few years ago tho….
IMG_5322.jpeg

IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5320.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 7
Man I was heavy into skating in ‘96 and I don’t remember those at all. I don’t think I was aware that Nike did anything for skating until the Heineken dunks came out.

Man I was heavy into skating in ‘96 and I don’t remember those at all. I don’t think I was aware that Nike did anything for skating until the Heineken dunks came out.

The first paragraph mentions this the rest just skip

they were pretty forgettable at the time from the way it seems

Even worse that they really don’t do **** about it other than letting me return.

I don’t need anything free, but would be nice if they were able to give some early access to an upcoming release or something. It’s not exactly common to get a W on snkrs, then get hit with a moldy pair…

Day 22 with no shipping from post modern

No one’s bothered to reach out after I’ve sent multiple emails just asking for a tracking number, no offer to refund shipping even though there site states all domestic orders ship same day if ordered before 4pm (I literally live 3 hrs from there storefront) they basically took my money and said eh we’ll get to you someday
So I’m wondering if I should hold out and see how long they drag this out before they eventually just admit they were never going to ship anything
Or just go to my card company and open a chargeback

Damn and you just copped on SX... lol. It be like that sometimes.

No one’s bothered to reach out after I’ve sent multiple emails just asking for a tracking number, no offer to refund shipping even though there site states all domestic orders ship same day if ordered before 4pm (I literally live 3 hrs from there storefront) they basically took my money and said eh we’ll get to you someday
So I’m wondering if I should hold out and see how long they drag this out before they eventually just admit they were never going to ship anything

Just do a charge back, I am about to on my cancelled pair because its been a week and still no refund.

Is what it is. Maybe hold on to one, and use as trade bait towards an upcoming L. Or keep as a double for in 25 years, when I’ve worn the first pair 8 times needs a replacement 😂

If they can’t handle online orders, why accept them? I can somewhat understand some of these shops that run a huge sale, and bacled up with tons of orders…. This doesn’t seem to be the case.

ISOs seem to be continuing to restock, they’ll pop up again sooner or later. Or bite the billet on a pair slightly over retail, I’d say worth it if you find a price you’re OK with.

Just do a charge back, I am about to on my cancelled pair because its been a week and still no refund.
No surprise there, they must have something going on like on there way out the door or something I saw a post on insta from them and it said in store cash only on some merch which I found odd

If they can’t handle online orders, why accept them? I can somewhat understand some of these shops that run a huge sale, and primed up with tons of orders…. This doesn’t seem to be the case.

ISOs seem to be continuing to restock, they’ll pop up again sooner or later. Or bite the billet on a pair slightly over retail, I’d say worth it if you find a price you’re OK with.
Exactly either you have them and your not shipping them for whatever reason or they oversold and don’t have them so they have nothing to send, which I’m a totally understanding dude but they email back with these vague emails saying there still going to ship so there straight up lying at this point both times they emailed was weeks ago

Definitely some misses but that lien lo (grey/gum) is amazing. Would wear
Although the lighting might make them look grey, the upper is chocolate…, basically the same colorway of the following pic’s which can be seen on Nike SB’s website…. And as you can see the difference between this one (labeled as “Lo” instead of “Low”) and mine, the one I’ve got is Mid version w/ no white midsole tho. IIRC, my pair is sample version and it had the sticker on its insole that states Lien Mid and/or Chocolate/Gum….
IMG_5324.jpeg

And although I don’t clearly remember whether Trog was supposed to be for Skateboarding or not (especially since it actually features Nike’s Cross Training logo on the tongue), I can at least say both Trog & Snak were built w/ the FootScape lasts coz both has FootScape logo on their insoles….

If I was you, I would just file a chargeback and call it a day.

1.) You don’t want to wait too long and miss out on the opportunity to do so.

2.) They’ve had more than enough time and opportunity to make this situation right but they’ve decided not to. They don’t deserve your business at this point.

If you don’t mind me asking, what dunks were you trying to cop from them?

If I was you, I would just file a chargeback and call it a day.

1.) You don’t want to wait too long and miss out on the opportunity to do so.

2.) They’ve had more than enough time and opportunity to make this situation right but they’ve decided not to. They don’t deserve your business at this point.

If you don’t mind me asking, what dunks were you trying to cop from them?
Yeah I’m leaning towards just calling up old Mastercard sad thing is this probably won’t be the first time they heard this store name if anyone else is in my position, but I agree and they will never have my business again that’s for sure I’ll be sure to make a few reviews as well

They were the white/gums, I’m not stressing it simply because I know I’ll find them again I’m stressing the fact shops really do this kinda stuff it’s crazy never woulda expected this from a skate shop maybe I’ve always had good luck with shops and this is a one off

Back
Top Bottom