2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone explain how it's legal for EQL to make you pay to enter a raffle? Isn't that illegal?

As youngpablo said, I'd think they get around it by some "convenience" or "service" charge fee. Since they aren't charging everyone who enters, they can legally say they aren't charging for entering or they would be charging every person. This is definitely some type of grey area though.

No, it’s not illegal at all. I don’t know where you heard that but people have been holding raffles where you have to buy tickets for a long time.

You can't charge for a raffle ticket, I'm fairly certain it is illegal in all states. That's why contests always have the "No purchase necessary" disclaimer. The way they get around this is let's say you are at a charity drive with a raffle. They say $20 get's you 4 tickets, what they actually do is they take a donation, and give you 4 free tickets. So legally you aren't paying for them since the money doesn't actually buy the tickets. Now I'm sure some people do hold raffles with bought tickets, but just like showing a Disney movie at school it's hard to get caught.

Straight to feet, just in time for a vacation in Kauai.
4A27CDB9-7805-41C4-99ED-2E337000487E.jpeg
0A9594A0-00E2-4173-8662-C57BCCDCF5BE.jpeg
48822103-AACB-46D9-9660-C682636F868E.jpeg
AB5E5C59-C3B4-412A-AD4F-A7E5BA200389.png

NT fam wutsuo, I’ve got the Dusty olive pair. They are snug. I had the ceramics a while ago and they felt big. So I half sized down in the olives. They don’t feel tight but my toe is an edge. Any suggestions I do want to keep.

NT fam wutsuo, I’ve got the Dusty olive pair. They are snug. I had the ceramics a while ago and they felt big. So I half sized down in the olives. They don’t feel tight but my toe is an edge. Any suggestions I do want to keep.
Cut the toe part off and make em open toe. . Lol. You might be able to find a thiner aftermarket insole... but you probably want to try and find a size swap.

Damn Rayssa Leal getting her own sb. Good for her. She’s only 15 and has been completing dominating female Skate comps. She has back to back Gold world championships wins ,back to back gold X games wins and a silver Olympic medal.

Dunks still meh tho lol, but it was made by a 15 year old so they could’ve been worse lol

Damn Rayssa Leal getting her own sb. Good for her. She’s only 15 and has been completing dominating female Skate comps. She has back to back Gold world championships wins ,back to back gold X games wins and a silver Olympic medal.

Dunks still meh tho lol, but it was made by a 15 year old so they could’ve been worse lol

Mad props to Rayssa. She is absolutely murdering out there!

Back
Top Bottom