2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Been some filthy races so far. Some stacked finals races coming up.

I’m still irked by Abby Steiner’s running form. She’s still crazy fast but a coach should’ve corrected that by now.

won’t say he has a legit shot but as his 100 meters are getting better you would expect his 2 to get better … he might have a better chance of breaking the us record … longggggggggg shot for usain own​

Lyles has been 19.31

So him going 19.19 wouldn’t be crazy with how he’s consistently running the 100 now

Lyles has been 19.31

So him going 19.19 wouldn’t be crazy with how he’s consistently running the 100 now
19.31 was two years ago .. he’s not coming to the olympics with that … he had to work hard for what he got last night 19.53… but anything is possible

19.31 was two years ago .. he’s not coming to the olympics with that … he had to work hard for what he got last night 19.53… but anything is possible

I’d look more at how easy he ran that 19.6 in the semis plus his consistency in the 100

Not saying it’ll happen, but ain’t crazy to me

What do y’all think the US will do with the women’s 4 x 4?

Syd obviously is a lock.. but mu situation hurts.. and don’t have dalilah to also fall back on.. does gabby Thomas get a chance at it? Anna Cockrell?

Back
Top Bottom