2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin' | R.I.P. Afa Anoa'i

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched that clip from Mercedes talking about her divorce. Sounded like that Hulk Hogan tweet of working yourself into a shoot. The disingenuousness was evident. It's really alarming how much a Hogan she's becoming.

Enjoy that money though. Definitely a tip top negotiator. Get Paid young [woman], Get Paid.

Haven’t they been separated since 2020? Wild .

Also, DMD DMD DMD!!!!!

“Bautista”

IMG_0313.jpeg

Good read.

That was a tremendous read. Lotta insight into his journey. I’ve always enjoyed him however indo remember the early days when he did his heel turn.

It’s crazy about Vince and just how much control he had. I was gonna say it’d be wild if HHH hoped in to do commentary.

One of my favorite commentators has been Joey Styles. He used to sell the hell out of crazy moves they did in ECW or would be a major voice in a pop when a surprise wrestler would hit the arena. One of my favorite calls was in thr 3 way dance when Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome pinned Taz for the title, amongst other wild and crazy things that happened there.

AEW will be fine

That JobberNation guy is weird

That don't get the puters puting though.

Ain't Atout that same girl who interviewed MJF years byke and he called her a skank or something?

The question I would ask is bring him back now to do WHAT exactly? (That can't wait)

The longer Roman is away, the more time you.give to highlight others and to let them shine.

I'm not saying I prefer when he isn't around but I don't "miss" him yet. #

I say give the man off until the start of the year. I know that is too long for this era but business is so hot right now that him not being there doesn't seem to be hurting their bottom line. But if course only they would have those numbers.

Let Solo and BL 2.0 cook. No need to rush Roman.
Solo adding more to his character and Jacob showing a glimpse of what he can do.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Your username confuses me a bit.

Are you implying that you, yourself are All African?

Or are you saying that all us humans are Africans? Since the first humans were from Africa.

Back
Top Bottom