2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin' | R.I.P. Afa Anoa'i

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The question I would ask is bring him back now to do WHAT exactly? (That can't wait)

The longer Roman is away, the more time you.give to highlight others and to let them shine.

I'm not saying I prefer when he isn't around but I don't "miss" him yet. #

I say give the man off until the start of the year. I know that is too long for this era but business is so hot right now that him not being there doesn't seem to be hurting their bottom line. But if course only they would have those numbers.

Solo has taken over THOTT's Bloodline since after Mania, brought in #RandomOutsiders to byke and form Temu Bloodline. Then Solo took out his wiseman about a month ago and has been telling THOTT to come see him since.

Not to mention THOTT told Solo that he would handle Da Codeman. So THOTT shows up at SummerFest after Temu Bloodline interferes, costs Solo the match they have a match at Bad Blood that Solo wins due to shenanigans setting up the inevitable Bloodline Temu vs. Bloodline OG match at WARGAMES! /Regal

Solo has taken over THOTT's Bloodline since after Mania, brought in #RandomOutsiders to byke and form Temu Bloodline. Then Solo took out his wiseman about a month ago and has been telling THOTT to come see him since.

Not to mention THOTT told Solo that he would handle Da Codeman. So THOTT shows up at SummerFest after Temu Bloodline interferes, costs Solo the match they have a match at Bad Blood that Solo wins due to shenanigans setting up the inevitable Bloodline Temu vs. Bloodline OG match at WARGAMES! /Regal
I have a list of code names you give wrasslers so I can keep up with your lingo. :rofl:

everytime I feel like I’m tryna keep up with all of Vince Russos insider jokes when I read your codenames

T0INE T0INE speaks in code so only Real Wrestling Fans like ourselves can decipher.

NTWT - The Premier source for all things Wrestling.
You’re right. I’m only here for the flippy **** that celebs like Logan Paul do and commentators like Pat McAfee

When are we getting Hoda back to host RAW? Or where’s Jeremy Piven to hype up SummerFest?

I remember when that one Nascar dude Carl Edwards showed up and already had the best moonsault in the business
1722637939518.jpeg

His backflip is 1000000x better than prime CM Skunk

Good read.

I just read this. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican this is indeed a good read

I know we’re all aware of all the backstage pettiness that goes on. But WTH is up with Hayes being proud of pissing on Cole as an initiation. Article dropped that line like it’s normal business which we know it weirdly is

According to PWI, The Hardy Boyz recently had a meeting with WWE about a potential return.

Let’s hope it’s a legends deal and a HOF induction only.

This Britt Baker / MJF nonsense got them saying she’s gonna get removed from All In :rofl:

It’s turning into Jerry springer over there

Back
Top Bottom