2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cody finished his story —what’s next?

Y’all Cody cry babies disrespected the final boss for thee last time.

I’m waiting for The Rock to tell the meteorologist what the weather will be tomorrow so I can put my outfit out for tomorrow.
1720586719490.gif

I'm not too hip on the youngsters, but I'm assuming this is a cross-promotion reunion?

All these dudes use to together as a group in TNA known as The Rascalz.

Wes Lee and Nash Carter from said group made the jump to NXT were they became the tag team MSK.

They eventually won the NXT tag titles right before Nash Carter's ex-wife accused him of domestic violence and release a picture of him doing the Nazi salute.
1720599647468.png

Needless to say, WWE released him after all of this and he went byke to TNA and Rascalz.

Now thanks to NXT/TNA crossover he's byke and reunited with Wes.

SN: He is also currently engaged to Gigi Dolin bae.

Need to see Rascalz vs. Axiom & British AJ Styles for the tag belts ASAP.

also HBK def snatching up Joe Hendry as soon as he can :lol: he can be another LA Knight type dude for them

HBK definitely gonna try and pry Hendry from TNA.

He's one of the most over people in NXT right now.

This TNA/NXT crossover has been cool.

Wonder who appears next?

Maybe Dog Ziggler makes his triumph return?

Maybe we even see Moose.

That might finally make noblekane noblekane come fully out of his closeted WWE fandom.

HBK definitely gonna try and pry Hendry from TNA.

He's one of the most over people in NXT right now.

This TNA/NXT crossover has been cool.

Wonder who appears next?

Maybe Dog Ziggler makes his triumph return?

Maybe we even see Moose.

That might finally make noblekane noblekane come fully out of his closeted WWE fandom.

Moose been wanting to get booked on NXT badly. I know Oba Femi named him as one of the TNA guys he wants to have a match with and the feeling is mutual between the two.

watch it be Top Dolla though
pachah1.png

Booking Genius Money Mo deciding she needed to be a double champion which ended up getting this thick young lady seen by the Fed and now she has beaoucoup money to put in the bank!

Back
Top Bottom