2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon

IMG_9980.jpeg

Stephanie vs Roxanne Perez finna be a good feud. Then she gets the call up for the majors. Just keep her away from the LWO. Stephanie vs Mami is what we all really want 😍

Moose been wanting to get booked on NXT badly. I know Oba Femi named him as one of the TNA guys he wants to have a match with and the feeling is mutual between the two.

watch it be Top Dolla though
pachah1.png

Oba vs. Moose would be :pimp:

#Waitandsee

AEW neckbeards losing their ish saying WWE fans don’t know Stephanie. We may not have before but we for sure do now and anticipate her premiering!!

The hype is real, and I’m here for it.

I’m sure they’ll pull the similarities between her and Lyra but Vaquer been doing this for a minute and is better from what I’ve seen.

IMG_9947.jpeg
IMG_9758.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Tell me more about Stephanie Vaquer. Anyone who you would compare her to? And please, don’t use NBA analogiesOK?
I went back and watched all her stuff that was in NJPW World. Solid talent forreal. While she is technically a Luchadora, she doesn't really wrestle the traditional Lucha style. She fits more perfectly in that Stardom system. Hard hitting, high impact type wrestler. Uses the headbutt as well. You don't see that often from a woman that doesn't have Pacific Islander blood running through her veins.

But she is good man. No nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom