2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not surprised Vaquer chose WWE over AEW. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be working at the same place as Rush after what she's been through.

She's going to have to carry most of the matches wrestling the women in NXT. So hopefully, she hits the main roster sooner rather than later.
I can see them fast tracking her like they did dragon Lee given her experience. Prob work with rox and guilia. Get her use to wrestling TV and WWE style.
She is def on the smaller size compared to the other ladies in the WWE.

First pic..

IMG_9757.jpeg

Tony Con really fumbling Stephanie.

I’ve had my issues with AEW and while people say if you don’t think AEW has stories you’re not watching ok so tell me how they royally screwed this up?!

Unless there were talks before Forbidden Bore why showcase Vaquer against the “best” Sasha Hogan? just so she could job and drop her title? That was the foundation of a great storyline.

Vaquer losing laid the foundation for a great rivalry storyline between the 2 which could’ve lead to multiple crossovers between AEW / NJPW and possibly CMLL. From house shows to TVs and PPVs which then could’ve culminated in either Vaquer or Sasha holding 3 titles!

Again maybe she always wanted to go to WWE but unless there were talks before, having her drop the NJPW title to Sasha Hogan was that creative control in place. Now what Sasha finna stay strong champ and TBS champ? SMH.

Back
Top Bottom